Im going insane..

T

thedog

Hi everyone, so i think im going insane! Ive been testing since 6dpo.. all bfn, im now 9dpo and another BFN.
I know its still probably way to early but im addicted to the tests!
:oops:

I hope everybody gets a BFP this year, my AF is due on the 16th dec.. oh im going crazy.
Anyway hope everybody's well!.

:dust:
:hug:

oh hunny, you are testing way to early. Implantation doesnt happed until 6-10 DPO some times even 12DPO so it probably hasnt happened yet! Hold off testing until at least the day AF is due. Hoping you get that christmas :bfp:
xxxx

Thanks hun, im just desperate :baby: its all i think about day and night. i'm going to at least wait till saturday morning. I just think i need to stop buying tests until my AF is late, cause then i wont be tempted if i dont have any in my drawer.
xx:hugs:

You're not the only one; it's all I think about day & night too! I'm only 7dpo but had thought about testing on tuesday just to see, the last few days of the 2ww are always the hardest & testing will keep me sane!

Good luck & sending :dust: your way!

Feel free to pee away on sticks but keep in mind while you do it that it's WAY early and most likely won't be positive b/c it's too soon. Nothing wrong with POAS just remmeber it's early and you got plenty of time to get a :bfp: still! Good luck!

It' is easier not to stress if you do wait until you're late. But that's just what works for me! ;)

This is only my first month TTC but me and my fiance have been thinking about it for the past year, i guess theres still time till the Af :witch: fly's along! I had symptoms on 5 dpo and 6 dpo but they might of all been in my head.

:dust::dust::dust:

9dpo is where I'm at and it's driving me crazy too! I thought I was doing really well for the first week but this second week of the 2ww is...well, let's just say I'm starting to feel like a crazy woman!!

You've still got lots and lots of time for your BFP! Don't give up hope yet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->