I'm going mad!

stressederic

3 kids and manic!!
Reaction score
Well I had a peeing good time last few days I think today I am 12 dpo

so.. did some test off ebay says 20miu
mon- faintest squinty line ever to be seen pink thick as test line after about 5 mins
tues- same
wed- same
last night did opk for fun- + line much the same as test line
thur- same opk, faint line on test can be seen arm length away but still faint and only after 5 mins

MENTAL TORTURE!!!!!!!:hissy:

What does anyone reckon- are opk reliable at all have read poas, baffled surely test would be darker

OBSESS OBSESS OBSESS I think I'll need therapy soon:shrug:

okay......so yesterday went to caravan thought I'll do a digi before drowning sorrows with wine

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

so I'm guessing opk can be used as hpt

Normally I would say dont judge an OPK but if you are as an HPT but as long as they didn't touch and you are seeing faint lines on HPT it might just be possible. OPKs can detect HCG but I am not sure if it would just give you a positive result or have a line of some kind. If it gives you a positive line with the detection of it, then it might just be that you dont have enough yet to get a strong HPT positive but enough to show a full positive on an OPK. I'd say wait a few days and test after AF is due should she not show.

I understood for an OPk to be judged as a HPt the linke needs to be the same as o darker than the reference line, as some women can get faint lines through their entire cycle. But I hope it is going to be a BFP for you but I would say only the HPT's will tell you that but it is early days.

CONGRATS!!!!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"