Im going to a medium!! UPDATE

M

Mumble

:happydance: Im very excited about this!! 5 of my cousins have gone to her seperatly and she has been spot on with them all that its really spooky.

She told each of them about a ring that my gran had but was taken off her when she died. All my aunts know what ring she is talking about and it clicked with them all that they dont know where it went to!!

Should i mention that im NTNP??

I wouldnt mention anything until at the end she asks if you have anything specific you came for and just say the bare minimum and see what you get back.

I would love to find a really good medium I can go to again :) x

OH ok iv never been to one before and I dont want to just blurt things out lol

This is about a 45 min drive from me but only €50 so thats not too bad

Thank you im so excited, I called her a few weeks ago and she rang today to say she had a cancelation so could i make it :D

So i went to see her last night and she was amazing!!! She mentioned my grans ring again and alot of other things about both sets of my grandparents and she used the pet names they called me. She told me lots of things about my family that nobody else would know. She even made me cry at one point!!!

She told me I would be driving properly by the summer, im currently learning to drive had my first driving lesson on Saturday!!

She also told me that she sees a baby girl for me in March :D She did however say shes not sure if its a conception this march or a march due date next year.

She told me that OH and I will have some distance between us during the summer but not to worry cause it will make us stronger afterwards!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->