im going to be pregnant forever

barrowland

Reaction score
two fdays till im due and no sign of LO :'(i just want to hold my baby and have her stop scratching my innerds its painful lol ahhh well aslong as shes safe i suppose i just want to hold my daughter :cloud9:

Omg I know the feelin hun, always said I'd be happy for Eli to come when he's ready but now I'm feelin v.fed up :/

lots of labour dust for us..! :dust:

Me too! Starting to get impatient now and well meaning people asking all the time doesn't help!

yeah iv had alot of people asking me how overdue i am... im not yet but thanks for making it feel like i am... and im always getting stopped when im out and about with OH by people who are either in his family or know them (very large very introusive family)

You aren't alone... i'm due tomorrow/monday (scan d8/agreed d8) and i'm getting fed up with all these ladies going into natural labour! I've had NO signs what so ever! Grrrrr!!!!

I'm due today and apart from bad period pains, backache and upper thigh ache I've had no signs. I hope he gets a move on!!

Due today as well and apart from backache, exhaustion and nausea, not feeling any different.

Hurry up, child!

hey hun im 12 days overdue today and feel the same fed up and no signs at all! :cry:

I'm pretty sure this baby isn't coming out either, nearly a week overdue now

Oh, girls, I am due tomorrow and I think my baby likes to stay in there more than she should...I don;t have any symptoms (I lost my mucus plug and had a bloody show yesterday) but today I feel nothing! :brat:

I feel down and I lost the hope that she will be with us by her due date...
Come on baby, we love you!! :hug:

im booked in tomorrow morning i will be 2 weeks overdue then, can't wait! :yipee:
the last two weeks have been the longest ever!
i hope you guys don't have to wait as long as me,
wish me luck! x

Is it just me or do any of you feel that's it's NEVER gonna happen, i have to reason with myself that of course it is but the way i feel right now is that i really AM going to be pregnant forever.

Really getting fed up of everyone asking "any news" I know they're only being geniunally interested but i feel like im disappointing everyone constantly saying Nooo, sorry no news!

AGGHHHH PLEASE COME ON BABY, WE WANT YOU HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I feel exactly the same babydust27. I'm sure this baby ain't coming out!

i feel the same way.... especially because my sister had her baby yesterday...

i was pregnant first!!!!! :(

I'm pretty sure my daughter would still be in if I didn't get induced. Lol kids these days. :dust:

I just wanted to reassure the ladies who are not experiencing any labour signs.

For me I had NOTHING to signal she was on her way. In fact the night my waters broke I'd been late night shopping without a pain, ache, nothing but my usual swollen feet!

My waters broke that evening at 11.30 while I was asleep so took me by total surprise.

I hope its not long for you ladies :D

Well, I can now officially join the overdue club - probably being induced next weekend if she's not here by then, so just making the best of it for now. And keeping myself well-groomed just in case... :haha:

It's weird though - it does feel like it's never going to happen. And maybe because I'm thinking about the labour/birth so much, I've sort of lost sight of the fact that I'll have a baby at the end of it - it's feeling much less real now than it did a few weeks back.

I am due a week from today! I feel like nothing is going to happen though. My DS was born 4 days late, my water broke before anything happened. So I don't know how this one is going to start.

But I feel like I am related to the elephant and going to be pregnant for 24mths instead of 9months. I just want to know what we are having boy or girl. I already have a boy so a little girl would be so nice. Either way the suspense in now getting to me and I just want to know now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->