I'm going to buy an angel sounds doppler, 1 question..

xsadiex

Reaction score
Do I need to buy the gel stuff too?
xxx

P.s. Do you think it's to early to buy it (risk of miscarriage etc) I've heard to people hearing it quite early and I think it would be lovely for me and OH to hear it as this baby was an 'accident' and it would be nice to make it feel real!

I didnt have the gel with mine, just used some baby oil gel and it worked fine xx

It comes with a tiny tube so it is worth getting an extra tube. It's pretty cheap anyhoo.

P.s. Do you think it's to early to buy it (risk of miscarriage etc) I've heard to people hearing it quite early and I think it would be lovely for me and OH to hear it as this baby was an 'accident' and it would be nice to make it feel real!

Personally I think the Angelsounds hasn't been great for me but it does depend on a lot of things. My placenta is on the front so makes it harder to hear. I have read loads of lasses on here that think it's really good though and works early but try not to worry if you don't pick it up yet xx

Thanks for your replies, I brought it and got some ultrasound gel - gel was only £1! I forgot to look at postage and packaging but oh well!
Can't wait to use it, hope it works!!

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had an anterior placenta and I picked up heartbeat quite easily from quite early on. I thought the angelsounds was great for its price...good luck! Can't wait to get to the stage where I can use mine again!!

So exciting :)
I just hope it's really in there as I haven't had a scan yet, just realised my ticker thing in my signature looks like a proper baby already ahhh :D

I just got mine this morning and it's amazing! I also bought a tube of gel seperately, but I think baby oil would work too.

I'm 11+2 and heard it clear as day! :)

I would definately say it helps make things more real x

Got a cheap angel sound doppler and extra gel the other day. Works and its affordable so thumbs up from me :)

Only advice would be, dont panic if you cant find it straight away.. This morning it took me like 15mins to find it and im 15 weeks gone :D

I got mine in the mail yesterday adn we tried it out last night.. I have heard of people finding it early on too- We heard it very breifly but not as long as I was hoping. I do have tilted uterus so Im sure that also makes it more difficult. I have already seen and heard the baby's heart beat twice since Ive been pregnant so I know its in there and beating away! :laugh2: Have my next appt Wed and I know they will be using there doppler there so hopefully can hear it a lot clearer on theirs. I will keep trying the doppler I bought in the next few weeks. I have heard that most people find the heart beat very easily around 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->