I'm going to go mad !!!

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I just needed to vent before I drive myself insane !! Alexa has been crying since 5 n is still going strong arrggghhh I thought we'd cracked it with the colief but onviously not n to top it of my oh is driving me insane being so bloody useless arrrrgfgggggghhhhhhh

awww you poor thung huge hugs wish could help have you tried sugar water? if shes bottle feed try leaving at least 3 hours between feeds and burp reg i really hope she settles soon my heart goes out to you, my son wasn't like this but did have GERD and had to be fed 1oz every 20mins for months was nightmare, but my sister was terrible with colic and i ended up with her alot because my mum got soo stressed if anyone is about to help a grandparent etc ask for them to tak her for 30min to an hour to get a nap :(

:hugs: Aw hun. Have you taken her to the doctors to rule out any medical cause, if you haven't, it might be worth doing. A screaming baby is no fun for anyone :nope: Hope Alexa settles down soon x x

Oh i remember it well with my ds..wall to wall crying. Im spoilt this time round so far. My newest addition has been a bit unsettled tonight but hasnt been anywhere near as bad as my ds used to be. If you are bottle feeding, have you considered changing her milk? I changed to aptimil easy digest and it made a difference. With my older dd i did the same and used cow and gate comfort. x

I'm back at the docs with her on Tuesday n I'm not leaving until they can help this is no fun for anyone it's heartbreaking :-( I've heard a lot of good things about cow n gate comfort but doc told me not to change her milk but to try the colief out first as it gets complicated ... Whatever that means !!!

We've had a few good nites n I thought she was feeling better but 2nite has been awful so bad that I've had to walk out the room n leave her for a min or 2 to compose myself (this is while oh sits watching tv grrr)

xxx

please do not touch cow and gate it made my son ill! he has to be put on a special imported milk after that messed with him try aptamil or enfimel AR which is what helped my son he had alot of hassle with milks but i know aptamil works for alot of people.

please do not touch cow and gate it made my son ill! he has to be put on a special imported milk after that messed with him try aptamil or enfimel AR which is what helped my son he had alot of hassle with milks but i know aptamil works for alot of people.

I think it depends upon the baby. I had a very good experience with it and my dd and she became like a different baby on it..but it does depend upon the baby and i suppose what the issue is. I also used aptimil easy digest which is virtually the same [ they are the same manufacturers] and had no issues.
If the doctor has recommended you do a particular thing then you should stick with it. x

I'm back at the docs with her on Tuesday n I'm not leaving until they can help this is no fun for anyone it's heartbreaking :-( I've heard a lot of good things about cow n gate comfort but doc told me not to change her milk but to try the colief out first as it gets complicated ... Whatever that means !!!

We've had a few good nites n I thought she was feeling better but 2nite has been awful so bad that I've had to walk out the room n leave her for a min or 2 to compose myself (this is while oh sits watching tv grrr)

xxx

:hugs:

We've all had to do that at one point or another - better than staying with her and getting more frustrated.

Hope she settles for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->