I'm going to have 2 under 1!!!!!! :D

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi Im Marla and I just had my son Aaron on February 23, and I just found out yesterday through a hpt that Im pregnant again!! Considering FOB and I haven't been together for a little over a month now. Both of these babies have the same dad and I told him today and he is really excited because he thinks we are going to get back together because I'm pregnant now (not gonna happen, thats a diff story hahaha). It's all pretty much just a messed up situation Im living with my mom right now but she will be happy once I tell her, which Im not planning to do until 2nd tri at least. Im really excited to be pregnant again although I must admit that I was terrified when I saw those 2 dark pink lines on the test!!! Im really happy to be able to give Aaron a sibling so close in age, especially since I am an only child and I always wanted siblings, so I am happy he will have someone to be close to! So yes, I am having 2 babies under 1 year old (for like a month only though haha). It is going to be so hard to handle with an 11month old and a newborn but I will get through it- God doesnt give you more than you can handle, and Im positive everything will fall into place where it belongs!! :D

And what really convinced me just how meant to be this was, is that Aaron was due on Feb 22 ' which is 2-22 and this baby is due on Jan 11, which is 1-11 and Aaron was born in the year '11 and this baby is due in '12 so all the numbers are 1s and 2s it is so great i know that it is superstition but it totally just made me so happy to see :D

Congratulations on your second bundle of joy :happydance: It must be soo exciting for you sweetheart! I wish you the best of luck and hope your mother takes the news well when you tell her in your 2nd Trimester. I know I am still pregnant with my baby and haven't even popped yet but lastnight I was feeling extremely broody and may have slipped to Conor that I would love to get pregnant again next year :haha: He was all up for it but when the broodyness faded, I had to apologise and just say that although I would love my kids together, I would rather wait until I am finished education :haha: xoxooxoxo

Congratulations hun and good luck having a toddler and a baby, you're braver than me =p If I was you I wouldn't wait until 2nd tri to tell your mum she might be hurt or angry if you do.

Woooooooow! You're brave :winkwink:

Congratulations!

Aww, that's fantastic news, hon! Congratulations!! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

:flow:

Congratulations! Your LO is so cute! :)
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im almost 19 weeks pregnant with twins. So i'll have two under ones for a whole year ;o haha. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower:

congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months x

congrats! I'm going to have to under 2 and I'm scared so yuor brave haha

Thanks ladies it hasnt fully hit me yet, and since my period was all goofy after birth, Jan 11 is just an estimate from lmp but 2 weeks ago i took 2 teats and they were neg so maybe it was too early or something im not sure!! Im going to call my doc and make an appt for "abdominal pain" bc im getting bad pains on my lower left side, but I got that when I was pg with Aaron, too. And Im going to walk in on that day and be like whoops I took a test this morn and its + and then he will pry request an ultrasound for the pain. Otherwise if I say Im making the appt for a + hpt, he will just tell me the pain is totally normal haha. My dr is weird lol. Im just worrying about having 2 at those ages it is going to be so hard, Aaron is a handful by himself hahaha and I dont have siblings so i dont have much support but im deifnitely determined!!!! Im excited for my ultrasound now!! And the funniest thing is that I thoguht I felt something moving last week, and this week and Im positive it isnt gas I thought something was moving inside me but I could be imagining it, but wouldnt that be crazy if there were twins or triplets inside me hahahaha 3 or 4 under 1 i would like die lmao that would be so crazy, I know its common to conceice multiples soon after a pregnancy. hmmmm...... lol :D

aaahhhh SSOO EXCITEDD TO GO WITH TO YOUR FIRSSSTT ULTRA SOUND :)) im veryy happy for you now hayden will have 2 little friends to grow up with! :) congrats boo.

Huge congrats hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Haha thanks guys, but dont say anything on facebook!! Im not going to say anything until AT LEAST 20 weeks, maybe even later!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"