I'm Going To have 2 under 1 !!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Marlarky, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Im Marla and I just had my son Aaron on February 23, and I just found out yesterday through a hpt that Im pregnant again!! Considering FOB and I haven't been together for a little over a month now. Both of these babies have the same dad and I told him today and he is really excited because he thinks we are going to get back together because I'm pregnant now (not gonna happen, thats a diff story hahaha). It's all pretty much just a messed up situation Im living with my mom right now but she will be happy once I tell her, which Im not planning to do until 2nd tri at least. Im really excited to be pregnant again although I must admit that I was terrified when I saw those 2 dark pink lines on the test!!! Im really happy to be able to give Aaron a sibling so close in age, especially since I am an only child and I always wanted siblings, so I am happy he will have someone to be close to! So yes, I am having 2 babies under 1 year old (for like a month only though haha). It is going to be so hard to handle with an 11month old and a newborn but I will get through it- God doesnt give you more than you can handle, and Im positive everything will fall into place where it belongs!! :D

2. K2785

K2785 Mummy to Lilli and Maisy

Congrats.... I thought I was gonna have my work cut out with a 3 year old.. I admire u and congrats again xxxx

3. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

also think that it is meant to be because Aaron was due feb 22, which is 2-22 and this baby is due Jan 11 which is 1-11 lol i know it is all superstitious but it ust all makes so much sense to me and i am so happy :D

4. RayeAnne

RayeAnne Well-Known Member

wow, congrats! I agree, I think it will be great for both to grow up with a sibling so close in age. My husband is 11 months younger than his brother, and they get along SO well!!!

5. poppy666

poppy666 My family Complete x

My 2nd and 3rd boys were that close :thumbup: one was 6wks old when i concieved the other one lol had the second at 38wks so 10 1/2 months between them, they were hard work granted plus had a 16mth too, but all 3 grew up close, gl xx

6. brookettc3

brookettc3 Mommy of 3 expecting #4

My daughter is 9 days older than my son it's hard work but it's so nice that they have someone to pllay with always. Now only #3 so I will have 3 kids born in February one brand new baby then one almost 4 year old and one almost 3 year oldb<3