Im going to look like frankenstein

honeybee2

Reaction score
Ive got to have an operation on my ear before the wedding-my ear drum has sunken back or something and they need to re-structure it. This means not only cutting right down the back of my ear, peeling it back and leaving me with a nasty scar but also an undercut :growlmad:

Thing is- my doctor said if I leave it any longer I could loose my hearing. :cry:

So Ive got to have it now.

Which means no beautiful updo like I planned... but my hair is only shoulder length, not really long enough for what I wanted if it was down. :shrug: unless the hairdresser can work miracles?

:hugs: I hope the op goes ok for you! As for you hair what about asking your hairdressers to use some clip in extensions? Hairdressers can work wonders with these! Xxx

Could u not get extensions put. In after your op

you wont look like Frankenstein!!! :growlmad:

as the others have said- go get clip-in extensions!! Its what im doing and im not even having an op, I just really want thick hair for my big day as mines on the thinner side :cry:

take them with you to your hair dressers and get them to cut it with your style, im going to Sallys Beauty supplies to get some to match up to my hair colour and then taking them to be styled clipped in with my hair at the hairdressers!

As the other ladies have said with extensions or you get really good camouflage makeup x

Yep I'd go with extensions chick, you'll look beautiful no matter what though :kiss:

thanks ladies.

Im so vain! Ill use cover up makeup and use extensions xx

You could have a really stylish bob with shoulder length hair and that could cover the shaved bits as well?

From your photos of you I reckon this could suit you?

Tx

cheers timid. I dont think Ill be cutting my hair shorter though. There is a particular style that i want which might just about cover the backs of my ears...hummmm!

Please dont worry hun,I have had quite a few of these type of operations on my ear pls PM if you want to know anything I am an expert 22 ops late lol.

I even wore my haor up not long after my last one & as the other girls have said extensions etc will all help.xx

thanks dizzy spells. I feel a bit happier knowing you can relate- I feel reassured xx

Its a hard thing that nobody realises how hard IUKWIM unless you have been there.Anytime hun any Qs always here.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->