Im going to punch my MIL!!!!

Thank you so much for all your lovely posts!! DH phoned her this morning and apparently she's "changed her tune" she was asking how i'm coping and if there was anything that she could do!!!!
Yes love there is something that youcan do GO AND SWIUVEL ON A VERY LARGE DILDO - too little too late as far as me and Elinor are concerned.....
Sorry for the use of the word dildo but ive been having very vivid images of beating her over the head with one :rofl:

:rofl: The bigger the dildo the better I reckon!!!!

I'll take her out for you for just 50p and a bunch of grapes!:rofl:

BARGAIN!!! can I have your number?! :lol:

:hug:

I am sending you lots of luck & good wishes for the future of your LO hun....:hugs:

Your MIL has no right to be like this at all! It doesn't matter if it is because she is a nasty piece of work, or just scared for you all, either way she should keep her opinions to herself and be supporting you both. How selfish is she?!?!?! :gun:

Hire lisalovesbean for sure!! :baby:

Good Luck with your results hun. x

Maybe you could use the insult i was recommended by my dad to the crazy woman downstairs?

"I thought you were to old to still get your period"

It worked like a charm for me.:hug:

She is unbelievable, sorry she is being such a cow. A hitman should do the trick. Have you always got along with her though because if you have maybe that is her own funny way of showing that she is worried about you all. You know sometimes this older generation have a weird way of expressing their emotions. I am sure that is a comment my mum would make thinking she was being helpful but not realising the hurt she will be causing. It was an awful thing for her to say though, very insensitive given all you have been through lately. Hugs xxx

I've always got on really well about her she's been there for us through everything except this :cry:
I suppose its not her fault as such its just her opening her mouth when it really ahould stay closed but i will remember this when she next asks me if i think she looks old :rofl:

I suppose its not her fault as such its just her opening her mouth when it really ahould stay closed but i will remember this when she next asks me if i think she looks old :rofl:

:rofl: there you go... karma....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"