I'm going to scream.

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
18 month old ds put his 13 yr old brothers phone in the bath this morning, Ds1 now hates his brother and wants him to live elsewhere cos he ruins his life on a daily basis.
Then husband failed to tell me there was a blockage in the waste disposal unit, he'd tried to unblock it but couldn't so left the pipes as they were . I then tipped half a slow cooker full of last nights stew down there , turned the unit on which resulted in manky water+beef stew being spewed all over the kitchen floor. I don't know what the fook he's done to the pipes as they won't go back together. I'm sat looking at sewage on my kitchen floor which I've had to squeegee up with one of those window things.
I want to curl into a ball and vom at the same time.
Please can someone give me a love, give me a Valium or come round and clean this manky sewage off my floor, I can't face it!!
I'd prefer the latter if anyone's offering .

If I lived closer I would certainly come and give you a helping hand...or at least curl up and vom with you :haha:

Step away from the sewerage and take a deep breath! Can your hubby not clear it all up? Its kinda his fault anyway! Xxx

Awwwh bless you. Glass of wine and a dvd - give yourself something to look forward to. x

Awwwh bless you. Glass of wine and a dvd - give yourself something to look forward to. x

Thank you!!
It's back to it clean self now, took me 2 hrs to clean up and put the drain together, I'm sure I could qualify as a plumber!... I doubt I'll be having beef stew for a while!

If I lived closer I would certainly come and give you a helping hand...or at least curl up and vom with you :haha:

Step away from the sewerage and take a deep breath! Can your hubby not clear it all up? Its kinda his fault anyway! Xxx

Thank you for wanting to help me despite the distance!! I'm still sane although rocking slightly! I resuscitated the phone too, tried it in rice and it worked yay! He's made up with his bro now and learnt his lesson to hide anything of value or sentiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->