I'm going to sound crazy but...

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
Today I feel great. Energy feels high. No sickness or anything. Should I worry? I mean should I still feel yuck? Im 12 weeks now. Gosh you'd think this is my first pregnancy but with our last lost it feels really overwhelming.

I'm the same feel a bit tired but not i need a nap tired. no morning sickness only achy boobs and I'm really worried I don't not a single day have i been sick. I just gave twinges that's it I can feel a bit of a bump first thing in the morning.
I worry if something has gone wrong and the baby has stopped growing. I'm 9 wks today and in the UK don't get a scan until 12 wks and see a midwife till 10 wks I'm really scared and nervous for both I'm just dreading or thinking she's gonna say. I can't find a heart beat x

I think that's normal as your first trimester comes to a close. I'll be 12 weeks Friday, hope I feel better then too!

Iv had a couple days like that around 11 weeks..then it all came crashing back! Lol. BUT that said, today was different and i had energy and nausea was mild. Lets hold thumbs the days become less and less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->