I'm going to sound like a gloating brat

tina426

Reaction score
I have to say it out loud so i can be gracious and good in person. ..

I didn't want a shower or gifts, my husband and I are very blessed and could handle it on our own, but it was surprisingly important to our mothers, so i conceded and by shower is the first week of October, and invitations went out at the start of this week (we're very spread out, a lot of people will fly so we did send like 6 weeks in advance, also my stupid ticker won't work, I'm 26+3 so I'm semi hormonal emotional now lol) - and gifts have started to arrive! Combined with friends/family offering big things they believe they're done with (crib, high chair, bouncer, swing, etc).

My dining room literally filled with things since Wednesday.

I feel so spoiled and loved and blessed (and a little guilty because i have a hard time accepting others generosity)!

Awww, it's such a humbling feeling to be so loved! This is our 3rd but because of the circumstances surrounding this baby which I won't go into, I had so many sweet ladies attend and help with a baby shower. My friend coordinated with my mom and other family who live across the country to create an awesome collage full of "love notes" to baby and our family!

It's amazing when so many people care so much about us and our babies.

As for your siggy, I see what's wrong. You can't use the href link. You have to use the UBB code, which is the URL= link, and also take out the

It's lovely to share our happiness and good fortune. This is an uplifting post. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->