I'm Gonna Be The Size Of A Freaking House!!

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I cant stop eating!!!!! If I get the slightest bit hungry I get extremely nauseous. I am eating everything in sight!! I had 3 freaking helpings of dinner last night?!?! This happening to anyone else??

I'm the same right now!!! Lol!! If I go more than 2hrs without food, I'm so nauseous! And I'm only 4w3d!!! Hahahaha!

Tell me about it!!! It scares me how much I'm eating right now! Oooopsie

Yes, I ate like a pig for 3 weeks. No worries. It has slowed down for me. Those first few weeks, you're body is working REALLY hard. I gained 3 lbs in a week. Then I was nauseated off and on for about 2 weeks and the nausea almost stopped completely when I talked myself into a salad. I went and got a veggie tray from the market and gorged on celery sticks and ranch dressing. Made me feel better and it has gotten me back on track a bit.

I think it will slow down for you. Sit tight. The key is to not deprive yourself of food. Just take every opporutnity to seek out good foods when you can. I actually craved those celery sticks for some reason. Always having apples in the house has been helping too.

It will come to a slow down.

I was eating every two hours during 1st tri...I had snacks packed in every bag.

I actually lost 8 lbs during that time!!!

Now I am only up 1lb. So there is hope! And don't worry too much because your body is using the food as fuel for all the hard work growing bubs.

I feel like all I do all day long is eat. I am so sick of food! All my other pregnancies I had hg so lost lots of weight in the first tri. This time I have been on meds since the beginning which has been great that I haven't been so sick but I'm still very nauseous and have to eat every hour. I am not brave enough to get on a scale but I'm sure I've put on 5lbs already. Ugh so looking forward to not have to be eating constantly!

I'm the same but eating little and often and not gained even 1lb! Pretty proud of myself. Just make your snacks healthy.

I'm the same, it's the only pregnancy symptom I get early on, normally I don't eat till afternoon as I just don't feel hungry till then, but when pregnant I have to eat to stop the horrible nausea!

I was the same for weeks, now the opposite if i eat anything i get superbloated and indigestion tummy must be on the move

Im exactly the same and was the same last time! And i did get huge last time as all i could eat was mash potatoe, praying that doesnt happen this time !!

:winkwink:

this week I've been eating like crazy too. feeling very bloated :(
I even try to settle down for the night after dinner and brush my teeth so I'm not tempted to have more snacks before bed, but I end up having to eat something then too!

I'm trying to keep fruits/veggies/nuts around so I'm not snacking on things like chips, etc. also drinking lots of water and decaf tea helps as well! keeps me kind of full, and gives me something to do so I'm not reaching for a snack.

I feel the same way! There are snacks everywhere including beside my bed for 2am when I wake up feeling pukey!! I find that eating small amounts more often helps a ton. If I let myself get hungry it gets so much worse. I also noticed my portions have changed. I cannot eat as much bc the second I over eat slightly I get REALLY nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->