Im gonna crack up !

L

Luhweez

People who have only known im pregnant for the past 3 months, or less are constantly asking me 'have you had your baby yet?' 'have you popped your baby out?' blahblahblah and no matter how often ive pointed out im not due til end october, they keep going on about it!

OHHH and suddenly its a bad thing to have a baby in winter..'omg what are you gonna do your having a bbay in winter its gonna be really cold??'
Scuse me but isn't that what clothes are for?? :dohh:

And also the fact they keep asking is making me even more impatient, all you overdue ladies have the patience of sainttsss not to freak out and actually murder these people!

hmph, sorry really just needed to vent. imagine they'd known the whole 10 months :hissy:

yep, people are annoying! lol.. at work people used to ask how far I was and when I told them they'd be like, ohh you still have a long time to wait!

Me?: NO freaking kidding!!! Thanks for reminding me! It already feels like ive been waiting an eternity!

When I was still working, the delivery drivers used to say to me every time- "haven't you had that baby yet?". Do you really think that i'd be here and working if i'd had it? And would I still be this friggin fat!

Argh!! No the worst bit is when people say 'you know with your first you're always late so you have at least a 5 week wait...' I swear the next person who says that to me is going to be punished :gun:

Ah i hated that!!! People standing in front of you looking at you obvious bump and saying have you had that baby yet!! Well :dohh: !!! I felt like replying oh yes i have. she is at home but i thought i would shove a cushion up my top because i miss my bump!!!! Oh my gosh i have just realised how mad it used to make meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Annoying questions
1. Whats your due date? - asked by each person a hundred times!!!
2. Haven't you had that baby yet? (With obvious bump!)
3. Aren't you overdue? NO!!!!
4. How far gone are you? Feel like walking round with a ticker on my forehead!

Hahahahahaaaaa! Think i went a bit crackers there! If all else fails tell them to sod off and blame it on the hormones! :rofl:

arrrrgh hun some people are so annoying!!!! x x

Argh!! No the worst bit is when people say 'you know with your first you're always late so you have at least a 5 week wait...' I swear the next person who says that to me is going to be punished :gun:

I friggan hate hearing that!!!!!!!!! Might be the case, but dont freakin' tell people that at the end of the pregnancy when all they want is the baby out!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"