I'm gonna explode......[LONG RANT] {UPDATE**}

neonpolkadots

Army Wife & Mommy :)
Reaction score
I'm gonna warn everyone....I'm pretty pissed off so this may not be pretty.

So, OH and I live in the basement at my mother's with my sister and her boyfriend (they're back from college for the summer) and I'm ready to explode.

I woke up this morning to get ready for work and asked my mom what the noise was that was coming from my ceiling and I guess she was cleaning the floor or something, then she just starts freaking out about how my dog got sick and had an accident on the floor this morning because he's not feeling well and starts blaming me for it and bitching and complaining how she had to clean it up. I WASN'T EVEN AWAKE WHEN IT HAPPENED! So what was I supposed to do? Wake up and magically know right when it happened, go upstairs, and clean it up? I mean really? Then she starts yelling at me about the laundry that was left in the washer and dryer from yesterday THAT WASN'T EVEN MINE! So I told her flat out that she needed to yell at my sister about it because it was her stuff, so she brings up the fact that OH and I threw out some food that had been bad since 09/2010 and that she wasn't going to replace it. How were we wrong? The stuff was DISGUSTING. And the last part of it was that she decided she wanted to attack Jaron (OH) and say that he didn't do anything around the house when he does TWICE as much as everyone else and told me I needed to give her specific examples of the stuff he had done that I asked him to do and as you ladies know, pregnancy fog is a bitch. I can't hardly remember everything with everything else that's going on right now and so she freaks out and is like "Well that's a problem that needs to be fixed". ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?! Wow....

And it gets better....
OH and I spent ALL DAY up until about 30 minutes ago away from the house. I didn't say ANYTHING when I came in. I checked my mail and did a few things and noticed the dogs were outside (one is mine, the other is my mom's) and asked if they had been given water since they were out there. She said that she just fed them and put them back out and that they weren't aloud in because I guess my dog had another accident while I was gone and my sister (God forbid) had to clean it up. I WASN'T HOME! I made it very clear that I have this thing called a job and I wasn't home all the time. So my mom got all pissy and asks what time I got off so I told her 3:30 and my sister got that "Well you could have been home when it happened" look and I just lost it. So my mom made it look like everything was my fault today and that I was "ruining her good night" after she ruined my entire day... She told me to "get the f*** out of her face because she didn't want to see me.

I just don't understand what the hell her problem is today. I didn't do anything wrong. And we usually have a great relationship up until my sister gets back and then my mom acts like I'm the problem child and completely ignores me otherwise. I'm so sick of it and I'm ready to explode.... Sorry this is so long, I just really needed to get out some frustration.....

Oh no :hugs: I hate those days. I was just thinking of posting a thread because I was jus in a BAD mood today.. Maybe I will later.. I hate when people pull that shit!! Me and FOB used to live with my dad. My dad hasn't had a job for years and FOB did the dishes, etc because my dad was so lazyy!! He used to say he was the only one to do anything :wacko: drove my crazy!!! I say just ignore it because these damn hormones dnt make peoples bullshit any easier!!! :hugs:

Oh no :hugs: I hate those days. I was just thinking of posting a thread because I was jus in a BAD mood today.. Maybe I will later.. I hate when people pull that shit!! Me and FOB used to live with my dad. My dad hasn't had a job for years and FOB did the dishes, etc because my dad was so lazyy!! He used to say he was the only one to do anything :wacko: drove my crazy!!! I say just ignore it because these damn hormones dnt make peoples bullshit any easier!!! :hugs:

I'm just so tired of it...We do EVERYTHING around here plus I work full time....And my mom is NEVER HOME! So it's not like she does anything besides pay the bills and now she's acting like she's the only one who does ANYTHING around here.... And she's sticking my sister on this pedistule and she can't do anything wrong. So now EVERYTHING is my fault.... It's so stupid...

Same thing happens at my house. When my parents bitch at me they randomly bring my OH into it (when he hasn't done a thing wrong) and they'll complain and say my OH doesn't do anything... when he makes dinner 90% of the time, does the dishes 95% of the time, cleans up after everyone 100% of the time and he just starting working 5:15 or 6:30 am - 3:00 or 4:00 pm. They taken pretty much any money he gets from his mom, etc and my parents seriously want to take his first check... How the hell are we supposed to save money? :huh: sorry had a mini rant myself... Lol. I'm sorry though girl I hope she stops acting like that, maybe she was just having a rough day and sadly took it out on you... Either way try to forget about it and just relax :hugs:

I'm just so tired of it...We do EVERYTHING around here plus I work full time....And my mom is NEVER HOME! So it's not like she does anything besides pay the bills and now she's acting like she's the only one who does ANYTHING around here.... And she's sticking my sister on this pedistule and she can't do anything wrong. So now EVERYTHING is my fault.... It's so stupid...

Just keep doing good and ignore her selfish rude comments!! Maybe it's PMS! LOL

:hugs:
I'm sorry you've had such a horrible day, hun.
When I was younger and was living with my mom (and step-dad, brother, my OH and my son) stuff like this happened all the time. Doesn't happen much anymore, but my brother isn't staying here right now, so that probably helps.
Hopefully what Chrissy said is true and she's was just having a bad day. Either way, I hope your mom and your sister start acting a lot better towards you.
:hugs:

Would make a conscious decision NOT to talk to your kid the way your mother talks to you.
Ridiculous.

So here's kind of an update on what's going on...

We had a family meeting tonight to talk about everything that was going on.... Well my mom decided that she wanted to completely blow her power in the house out of proportion. She basically told us that if we don't do our dishes that she would put them dirty side down on our bed, throw any laundry left in the washer and dryer after out alloted day out in the front yard, and if our dog had another accident she'd pick it up and put it in our bed....

WOW....

Along with all the other stress that this whole thing caused me, I wound up having to be carried down the stairs to our room by my OH because I was so pissed I went into a panic/anxiety attack....

Plus she pretty much went on to say that we were an incovenience in the house and that we were unwelcome...So now we have to find somewhere else to stay until OH gets back from basic in September...

This is unbelievable...
:cry::cry::growlmad:

Wow Hun.. That sounds so fucked up... :( I'm sorry babe! :hugs: try to stay stress free as possible.. :(

Wow Hun.. That sounds so fucked up... :( I'm sorry babe! :hugs: try to stay stress free as possible.. :(

I'm doing the best I can right now... But OH and I definitely came to the conclusion that we have to get out of here and soon because this isn't healthy for me or the baby. And he doesn't want to leave me here with this while he's out at basic... I just can't take this anymore...:cry:

I'm doing the best I can right now... But OH and I definitely came to the conclusion that we have to get out of here and soon because this isn't healthy for me or the baby. And he doesn't want to leave me here with this while he's out at basic... I just can't take this anymore...:cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry love :( Where are you two thinking you'll go!?

I'm so sorry, that's seriously so messed up! :hugs: Good luck with getting yalls own place! I think that's the best decision hands down. Has she always been like that, or just recently?

:hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry that your mom is being such a bitch (sorry if that was a little harsh, I'm overtired).

If you lived near me, you could always stay with me. :haha:

I really hope you and your OH can find a place soon so you don't have to deal with her anymore.

I don't know your full story, but is there any way you could stay with his parents or some friends?

I'm so sorry, that's seriously so messed up! :hugs: Good luck with getting yalls own place! I think that's the best decision hands down. Has she always been like that, or just recently?

Just the last few days really...but this happens every year when my sister comes home from college. It's like the Cinderella story. It's so stupid....

:hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry that your mom is being such a bitch (sorry if that was a little harsh, I'm overtired).

If you lived near me, you could always stay with me. :haha:

I really hope you and your OH can find a place soon so you don't have to deal with her anymore.

I don't know your full story, but is there any way you could stay with his parents or some friends?

We really hope we'll find somewhere soon too... As far as his parents go, we can't stay there. My dad pretty much just told me he didn't have room for me to stay there, but we're going to talk to my oldest sister to see if she can't help us out for a little while. We'd love to get our own place, we just don't have the money... Besides, OH leaves for basic soon and he's not working because of it. We're going to get on base housing when he gets back though....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry love :( Where are you two thinking you'll go!?

Hopefully to my older sister's but we don't know yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->