I'm having a little fatty...

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
:rofl:

I was looking at my 12 and 20 week scan information last night and i worked out what the letters mean on the charts from my file.

On the first 3 charts she's on the middle line but on the last chart which is the abdomen chart she's on the top line. She's a little chubby girl i'll have to go on a diet :rofl:

Aww but just think of those adorable little chubby cheeks she'll have!!!!

Chubby babies are the best!

Does anybody know if the size of babies runs in families? I was known as Thunder-thighs for the first few months of my life, one of my sisters was huge when she was born and even my twin sisters were each the size of a normal baby (about 7 pounds each). Of course I want a healthy weight baby but I'd rather not give birth to a baby hippo!

Aww but just think of those adorable little chubby cheeks she'll have!!!!

I dunno if she will have chubby cheeks. Her head is measuring on the middle line along with everything else it's just her abdomen thats bigger :rofl:

LOL well think of the ace raspberries you can blow on her belly!!!! LOL!!!

I have exactly the same thing my little boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead of his dates so he's gonna be a little fatty :)

I don't think baby weight runs in family as I was 6lb6 my brother was 6lb2 my bf was 6lb7 but my grandad was 13lb!!!

At the last scan I had they told me that she was weiging around 11 ounces already. I'm preparing myself to have a big baby, I weighed 10lbs 5oz and my sisters and brother were around 8 to 9lbs and their children were all over 9lbs.

:rofl:I'm praying for a little baby!!:rofl:
I think chubby babies are well cute though! :)

Awwww....I've had 3 scans (12, 22 and 26.5 weeks) and each time the measurements have changed (well OBVIOUSLY, LOL!) - what I mean is, one measurement will below the middle line at 12 weeks, but by 22 weeks it was above it, and vice-versa with some of the other measurements. It just shows how bubs grows at different rates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->