I'm having a..

congratulations what exciting news!! I am going to Babybond in Manchester next Tues for gender scan, even more excited after yours!!

Love u Katie hun, you deserve your baby girl so much! I'm so happy for you! And even happier that I'm having a girl too :) all your girl names are fab and I loooove your pics.

So glad you got the scan and don't have to wait, love your mum she's fab!

Yay yay yayyyyyyyy... Pink!!!!

congrats on team pink hun. always nice to get what you wer hopeing for. x

Congratulations! I'm swaying to want a baby girl more, but I know I would still be over the moon with a boy. It's just that everyone says this is going to be a boy, so I never felt as if I had the chance of it being a girl. I would be so thrilled if it was. I'm on team yellow though, so I still have 4 months to wait!

Hi Katie

Just wanted to tell you i used your method of getting the baby to wriggle for my scan, and im having alittle girl too!! Cant believe it, im so excited!! Couldnt believe how clear the scan was - she was moving so much because of the sugar, and kept grabbing her little legs with her hands! It was amazing! x

Congrats Katie and welcome to team Pink!!

I had a good experience with babybond too. They were a little pricy but definitely worth it :thumbup:

Congrats hun on your pink bump......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"