I'm having the most mild pregnancy I've ever had.....and its freaking me out!

bookworm0901

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm so so thankful its been easy because I have two babies.

All I have right now is slight exhaustion and slight morning sickness, peeing a little more frequently. Basically I feel sick if I don't eat soon enough but eating pretty much remedies the sickness.

I know, I know, it can totally get worse. Ask me again how I feel in 2 weeks :p But right now, its better than my son's pregnancy and waaaay better than my daughter's. It's freaking me out that my pregnancy hormones aren't strong enough or something. Ugh! First tri is so hard!!

Anyone had a super easy pregnancy for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th one, etc?

This is my 4th and my only boy. I never had sore boobs felt fine tbh. The only thing I had was super tired. That's it. Didn't go off any food. I panicked too but all is fine 😀 congratulations

Your description of your pregnancy now sounds just like my pregnancy with my son. The "morning sickness" would go away after I ate, and went away completely after the second tri. That said, for the remainder of my pregnancy if I smelled something gross, hit my gag reflex while brushing my teeth or even if I got into my car and it was too hot, I would dry heave and sometimes puke up a tiny bit. This time around I don't have any nausea (yet), no sore boobs, but I am still breastfeeding, and my exhaustion is not as bad as I remember. Bad smells are making me dry heave though, lol.

Hey I'm on my 6th pregnancy and I have zero symptoms I was so worried something was really wrong but I went for a scan on Wednesday and my baby was there and it's heartbeat flicking away but I don't even feel pregnancy this is by far been my easiest pregnancy apart from the stressing and worrying something's wrong because I have no symptoms my midwife told me just to be thankful it's so easy :)

That's how my pregnancy is going and I'm pregnant with twins. My first pregnancy had even less symptoms, no ms, no sore boobs. I was tired but chalked it up to having an infant in the house and the progesterone I was on. All turned out well.

I'm having mild symptoms as well right now. I miscarried last year and I'm having my first u/s at 8 weeks on Tuesday. I hope everything goes well.

What you described is my symptoms perfectly. It definitely feels odd. I'm just trying to be thankful for it, too! I'll be 9 weeks on Wednesday so it feels like I've gotten pretty far without much hardship.

This is SO me right now! This is my third pregnancy, I had a miscarriage last December, and both DD and my mc pregnancies were overwhelming with nausea/throwing up, basically totally feeling pregnant. This one on the other hand, I don't feel pregnant at all other than the slight nausea I get in the mornings until I eat, then it goes away. Or the occasional heartburn. I was feeling some round ligament pains but haven't in a bit, so I'm worried something is wrong since I feel totally not pregnant.

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"