• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm here now, just saying hi!

emicakess

Reaction score
After trying since October im back here in the first trimester! My daughter is 18 months and i am soooo excited to give her a little baby brother or sister. Ive only taken 2 positive tests(9 and 10 dpo), and its been a few days now. I feel pregnant (sick tired crampy) but i cant help but worry a little so im going to pick up some cheap tests tonight just so i can make this more real. I keep feeling like it was a dream and then i go look at the test and think nope, i definitely am preggo! I am really really praying for a sticky bean.

About me, im 24 (25 in june) i worked at a preschool up until i had my daughter and ive been doing care out of my home ever since. I love children, how their minds develop, their realness, their humor, all their little different personalities.
I am not married yet, just engaged to Tony. We are planning on getting married in the next few years but no date set yet. Our daughter Maybel is our rainbow baby. She was a tongue tied colicky almost drove me crazy newborn but now is a sweet as can be, very good listener, smart, laid back toddler. Makes me wonder hoq this baby will be but im ready forany challenge! And now i know how to look for tongue ties haha

Anyway i am already feeling sick and tired, bring it on first trimester!

Hello and welcome to the first tri! :hi:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Exciting times ahead :)

Thank you hun! I think I remember when your were ttc! I can't believe you are 11 weeks, time flies!

Hi and congrats! I'm pregnant with number 6; it was a real surprise! My children are aged: 10,8,6,5,2 1/2. As for getting married, I've had a ring on my finger since I was 23,(32 now!) We've just not got round to it yet, lol. x

Hi mamaofthree now of 6 lol! Are you planning to find out the gender? I'm either going team yellow or having a gender reveal party.

Hey! Not sure if you remember me! My ds is 17 months, and I just found out I'm pregnant too. 3 weeks after birth control removal! Eek!

Hi Ashley! I do remember you! How exciting, my daughter is in 18 months!

Congrats and welcome! :flower:

I'm also 24 (I'll be 25 in May) and I worked in a daycare for a while. I was with the infants most of the time but I occasionally worked with the 2s and 3s. It was such an awesome experience.

Most days I can't believe I'm pregnant, either. I'm 10 weeks now and I still have to remind myself that there is in fact a baby in there - like I know I'm pregnant but it just doesn't seem real.

Congrats again! :)

Congratulations :)

I'm also pregnant with No.2 (daughter is almost 2). Totally agree with it not feeling real :p Can't wait to get a proper bump again! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"