im I out this month?

timmyndestiny

Reaction score
First off im new to this site so if I do something wrong let me know dont start yelling and getting mad im just trying to get help and understand my cycles. My cycles are normally 31 days apart. Today I am 4 days late I took a dollar tree test 2 days ago but it was negative. Does that mean im out for this month or could it be wrong? Hear are some symptoms ive been having light cramping like my period is going to start but never does but when I get cramps there alot more painful I have been having frequent headaches very gasy my ribs been hurting also alot more white creamy discharge. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

All those symptoms sound promising. Is it possible you ovulated a bit later than you thought?

Yes I could have ovulated later but not sure I only go by a calender on my phone and it goes off how many days are in my cycle but of course those aren't that reliable.

Your symptoms suggest that you have ovulated. So perhaps wait a wee bit longer, it may just be too early to test!

First off im new to this site so if I do something wrong let me know dont start yelling and getting mad im just trying to get help and understand my cycles. My cycles are normally 31 days apart. Today I am 4 days late I took a dollar tree test 2 days ago but it was negative. Does that mean im out for this month or could it be wrong? Hear are some symptoms ive been having light cramping like my period is going to start but never does but when I get cramps there alot more painful I have been having frequent headaches very gasy my ribs been hurting also alot more white creamy discharge. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

I just wanted to welcome you to the site and tell you all the women here are nice and we all help each other when we can:)! WELCOME to B&B!:)

Thank you! I was on the bump but they were just mean and if I did something wrong they could have told me I was just looking for help.

Im starting to get worried its been over a week and still no sign of my period? Is it possible for me to have a cyst?

It could be that you ovulated late or maybe you're having an annovulatory cycle. Maybe try a different test that is more sensitive?

So just took a first response and it was negative and so im kinda confused im 7 days late and not pregnant :/

you may have ovulated later than you thought so times you can have an off cycle or stress can delay o as well as af. but if its really bugging you can always call the doc

I just tested with first response and it was negative :( but im confused and I guess I got my hopes up there must be another reason im late then?

I'm guessing you probably o'd late. That would push af back. I'm sorry your down hun. :hugs: our bodies can be cruel.

very curious if you have tested again!!! also weird I know but what has your CM been like??? Don't judge me lol

sorry just saw that last post!! Two months ago I was convinced I was pregnant which cause my period to be 2 weeks late, strange how stress can cause our bodies to do crazy things, don't be down, theres always next month which will make that :bfp: even better!! Good luck hun!!

well I went to the hospital today because the pain in my stomach and yesterday I was throwing up but they did a blood test and urine test they sent me home said my test came back fine is that just for the urine or both cuz I was only in there for an hour? they was going to do a ultra sound to make sure I didn't have a cyst but the guy for that wasn't there so im 9 days late and urine test are negative ?

Do you a primary care doc or gunk? That would be the best doc to talk to. It may be late ovulation or an underlying problem & you should really see some more knowledgeable like a obgyn

well I went to the hospital today because the pain in my stomach and yesterday I was throwing up but they did a blood test and urine test they sent me home said my test came back fine is that just for the urine or both cuz I was only in there for an hour? they was going to do a ultra sound to make sure I didn't have a cyst but the guy for that wasn't there so im 9 days late and urine test are negative ?

I am thinking that may have just been urine that they did, I had bloods done with results back within 3 hours, and that was at a very good private hospital, other times at general hospitals I haven't got bloods back at all!!

Go and see a doctor if you have pain again, that really isn't good. I am surprised they didn't book you in to do an internal ultrasound when the person returned to be on the safe side.

A cyst could well be an explanation.

There are loads ladies on here with long cycles or delayed cycles, and I am sure everyone at some point has been late. It is seriously normal.

I had no ov for months once and there was nothing wrong with me other than low vit d! Try not to worry and wait it out. Also this cycle I didn't O until cd 30 something, so didn't get af until nearly cd 50 and the last 6 months I have had 30 day cycles. It really does happen. Keep an eye out for signs of ovulation :)

Could definitely be a cyst! They will throw off your cycle or even cause you to miss ovulation totally. Nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain are the other big symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->