im in a right state :'(

K

KayteeB

hey ladies

sorry i havent been on in a while, dodgy bloomin interent :( well im now 29 weeks along and all of a sudden i cant stop thinking about baby's dad. I cant believe i still love him with all my heart, i cant even look at any other boys because i only think about him. We were together casually for 2 and a half years before i became pregnant and even though it was casual i was in LOVE with him, i guess thats why i put up with being treated like shit. He told me loads of times i was more to him than just a link.

We havent spoken in ages and the last time he text me i was 25 weeks gone and he was asking the name of the hotel we stayed in once for one of his friends, when it was so obvious it was for him and another girl! i started sobbing my eyes out. I love him so much and just knowing he doesnt think or care about me or his baby is killing me. I love him to death and i always will, the way i cry myself to sleep everynight over losing him is horrible. He's going with all these other girls not giving me a second thought when i was there the longest, before any of these girls.

what do i do :'(

Awww hun:flower:.
I think that you should try your best to forget about him
You need to focus on you and your LO and you cant keep letting this get you down!
You have more important things to think about.
Pregnancy hormones also probably have a part to play in your emotions try and be strong:hugs:

Hun, i understand you love him and there is nothing wrong with that but you have to love yourself before loving someone. He is obviously a butt if he actually is taking another girl to the hotel ( and had the audacity to text you about it) its probably going to take time for you to get over him but just start focusing on you and your baby. if he wants to miss out on such an amazing experience of his own child then he is just a prick and doesnt deserve it at all.

i know its hard hun and its not going to happen over night but you will get through this and be a wonderful mom with or without him :hugs::kiss:

i completely understand what you girls are saying, its just so hard. He was such a major part of my life for three years and now he's gone. I dont understand how he can cut us both out of his life like were nothing. i keep waiting for it to stop hurting and it never happens :'(

I'm so sorry you're going through this sweetheart :flower: There isn't much I can say to make you feel better now but once your LO is here you'll love them soo much more than you love FOB or anyone else for that matter that FOB just won't compare. I've been in situations where I feel I can't get over a guy (though luckily not FOB) and I know it feels impossible but it does get better with time I promise.

Ikno how you feel , My fob been ringing me from Spain where he was on holiday telling me he wants me but not his son and he came home 4 days earlier after that phone call must of been his concieon but I hadnt of spoke to him for like 8 weeks before that .
And I contacted him the other day because it played on my mind and he was like ive made my decision I dont want anything to do with him and All my friends say stop etxtign him or dont speak to him but its hard when a part of him is growing inside of you !

I would tell him how you feel and see what he says , Whats the worst thing that can possibly happen ?

Hope your okay and if you ever want a chat pm me xxx

i completely understand what you girls are saying, its just so hard. He was such a major part of my life for three years and now he's gone. I dont understand how he can cut us both out of his life like were nothing. i keep waiting for it to stop hurting and it never happens :'(

i have the same problem, i was with the FOB for along as you was. But i think i can understand the pain your going trough i try so so so hard to stop thinking about him and think about myself and my baby but i cant do it and its getting harder everyday. so i here if you want a chat. im not as far along as you but i really do think i understand what your going trough :(

I don't have much I can say, because I too am also going through heartbreak I am only 5 weeks pregnant though, and my ex he's just an arsehole. I am starting to think he used me for sex, and now he knows I am pregnant he's ran away from me. He came around the other day we had sex, then he gave me this £200 louis vuitton bag and then it's been 3 days and he hasn't contacted me. I don't think he ever will... we never not speak for this long NEVER.:shrug:

You need to be strong, don't stress yourself because it is not healthy for baby, I know for a fact my child is not going to know it's father when it grows up, and you sound like you have a better chance than me. Just leave him alone, don't answer his texts unless it's asking how you are, you need space, you need time to be who you once were again, he sounds like a pr*ck, and I am sure he wasn't just on a linking thing, but if he can't treat you like his baby's mother, who needs to be supported and extra loved at this time then he has no worth even being in your life or your babys, because he obviously doesn't care enough. Just think to yourself is he crying over you? No. Then why should we cry over them! I am fed up of crying and being depressed, when they are out just living their life like nothing has happened!! We need to do the same too, we are stronger than men in so many ways and it's about time we use that strength and get over ourselves.

It's going to be hard because you are heartbroken but time heals everything, spend time around your girls or the people who mean the most, and trust me in no time you will see that your tears have reduced to none at all.:thumbup:

I have been heartbroken too many times to even cry about this one this time, I am having his baby so either way I am always going to be apart of him whether he likes it or not. If you need to speak to me, just message me because it's good to know that I can speak to someone too, when I am down about my baby father:hugs:

I didn't date my FOB for nearly as long as you (we will be together 1 year this weekend) but I have been head over heels in love with him for about 4 years. As ridiculous as it sounds- I honestly thought we'd be together forever. And for now we are technically "together". But getting your heart broken is so hard. I think that time is the only thing that can really heal a broken heart. And it doesn't seem like it now, but it will heal. And you never know what the future has in store for you and your LO. And what goes around comes around/karma/equilibrium (and all those other ideas) - I think as much as you may be hurting right now, you will be 10x as happy a little ways down the road. Just hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->