Im in Co. Armagh looking for a buddy

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Hi, i'm Sarah, currently TTc#1 and looking for a local buddy. I'm in Portadown in Co. Armagh. :hug:

Hi hun... I have been ttc for nearly 5 years and i finally got my:bfp: and am currently nearly 8 weeks.So if ya need a chat sometime leave me a message ok..I know what ttc can do to you emotionally...Hope you get your :bfp: really soon ....Good luck :hug:

Thanks you very much mummy32. My partner and i wer actually up in Portrush 3 weeks ago looking at a few flats as we are thinking of moving.

3 weeks ago thats when the airshow was i think!! Did ya see it? What is makin ya wanna move? I love it up here we only bout a 5 min drive away lovley when the kids r bored i can just chuck em in the back of the car and go upWell when the weather aint as bad as it is now :rofl: How long you been ttc hun? Have ya been to see doc? xxx

just thought i would pop in and welcome you i am on co.down, I knew there was more NI people in here hiding lol

Think wit the weather the way it is all us peeps in ni are hiding away:rofl

3 weeks ago thats when the airshow was i think!! Did ya see it? What is makin ya wanna move? I love it up here we only bout a 5 min drive away lovley when the kids r bored i can just chuck em in the back of the car and go upWell when the weather aint as bad as it is now :rofl: How long you been ttc hun? Have ya been to see doc? xxx

Yes we went up to the airshow, spent nearly every Sunday there over the summer as the NI Railways do a £5 all day tracker. My OH just got his divorce through last week after 7 years (actually, dont even go there lol) and we just wanted a fresh start and we love it up there! My OH had a vasectomy reversal in August so this is only our 2nd month trying - never ever thought it would be this emotional! :hug:

Yes we went up to the airshow, spent nearly every Sunday there over the summer as the NI Railways do a £5 all day tracker. My OH just got his divorce through last week after 7 years (actually, dont even go there lol) and we just wanted a fresh start and we love it up there! My OH had a vasectomy reversal in August so this is only our 2nd month trying - never ever thought it would be this emotional! :hug:

Emotional aint the word hun i know the feeling well..But as i see it its all worth it in the end..Did ya see any places ya liked?.....So with your oh havin a reversal does that cut your chances or would it just be the same as ttc normally? sorry im just curious...I really hope it all works out for ya hun xxxxx:hug:

It depends how long you've had the vasectomy. They say if you get it reversed within 7 years you stand a pretty good chance and the longer you've had it the less chance there is but its not impossible, just difficult. My OH had his for 12 years and could only get one tube re-connected but the surgeon seemed pleased enough so its back in November sometime (still waiting on a date) to get his sperm tested then that will tell us what our chancs are like but i could be pregnant before that! Laura1984 on here, her OH had a vasctomy reversal and she got pregnant after 4 months and its her due date today! Just have to give it time and see what happens. Yes seen a beautiful appartment but decided not to even think about it again until the summertime. :hug:

It depends how long you've had the vasectomy. They say if you get it reversed within 7 years you stand a pretty good chance and the longer you've had it the less chance there is but its not impossible, just difficult. My OH had his for 12 years and could only get one tube re-connected but the surgeon seemed pleased enough so its back in November sometime (still waiting on a date) to get his sperm tested then that will tell us what our chancs are like but i could be pregnant before that! Laura1984 on here, her OH had a vasctomy reversal and she got pregnant after 4 months and its her due date today! Just have to give it time and see what happens. Yes seen a beautiful appartment but decided not to even think about it again until the summertime. :hug:

Well it sounds like you have a pretty good chance then hun so thats not too bad!!!Im sure it will happen for you hun i myelf was ready to give up then in april i finalluy give in and went to the hospital for tests and i was put on clomid 50mg from day 3-7 ....We was ttc very seriously!!! Charting opk"S etc etc and it was just too much stress so i cut it all out and just relaxed more and finally on what should have been my last attempt on the clomid we got our :bfp:...Still in shock as i thought it would never happen for us....Maybe the new start will do ya both good....Good luck hun xxxIm here if ya ever need any advice ok :hug:

How long wer u trying before you went on Clomid? How many children do u have? :hug:

How long wer u trying before you went on Clomid? How many children do u have? :hug:

We was ttc for about 4 years before clomid worked for us...I had cervical cancer a few years back and fell pregnant so soon after treatment that my youngest one was born 3 and a half months early....I have 5 girls all together ages 12 right down to nealry 6yrs..Probably seem a bit selfish to want more but i have many reasons why!!! Get to emotional sometimes lol...Have you any kiddies? :hug:

Nope but OH has 6 with his ex wife. No i dont think ur selfish at all! He has the opposite to you, 5 boys and then a girl.

We've been together nearly 4 years now and we could have got his vasectomy done years ago but we wanted to wait and make sure that its what we wanted. I didnt want to rush into it and then end up being a single parent, but we both feel that wer ready now and more importantly - we're SOLID! So even if it does take a while it'll be worth waiting for!

I'm sorry to hear about your cancer! Its an awful thing!

Nope but OH has 6 with his ex wife. No i dont think ur selfish at all! He has the opposite to you, 5 boys and then a girl.

We've been together nearly 4 years now and we could have got his vasectomy done years ago but we wanted to wait and make sure that its what we wanted. I didnt want to rush into it and then end up being a single parent, but we both feel that wer ready now and more importantly - we're SOLID! So even if it does take a while it'll be worth waiting for!

Just some people think i am sefish but everybody is entiltled to their own opinions aint they....It is well worth the wait hun...I feel on top of the world with this pregnancy because we have wanted it for so long and now im not in a stressful enviroment and have a good man supporting me and kids who are so helpful and happy....This baby is gonna be the making of our wee family...Im glad you thought about it first hun its people like you that deserve babies.You and your oh are going to make brilliant parents and ur lil one is gonna be so lucky to have you both ...And now you are happy then a baby will be the making of your family as it is gonna be mine...Sending you all my spare babydust *******
:hug: Hope you get your :bfp: very soon hun xxx:hug:

Thanks for that. Dont know why i didnt come on here to try and find a buddy earlier! We'll def b keeping touch! Lol!

I'll be testing on the 16th. Theres a few of us in the TTC section testing that week!

So do u have any scan dates or anything yet? :hug:

Hi Sarah - I just moved from Portadown to Dungannon! I'm 16 weeks preg atm, so can't be a cycle buddy for you, but I'm here for a chat if you like! :)

hi there. me and my partner have been together for almost 3 years. he was married for 10 years and my partner had a vasectomy about 16 years ago after he had 4 kids with his then wife. I feel ready now to try for a child but my partner is scared and is quite convinced that it would not work. there is quite and age gap between us (approx 20years) and as i am much younger it could happen. what do u think? x

Hi sarah, ive just joined this formum as i would like to talk to some1 who seems to be going throught the same as me. how long ago did your partner have the vasectomy? my partner had his 16/17 years ago after his 4th child. his then wife was also on the list for a hysterectomy but his vasectomy came up 1st. shortly after that his wife left him and had another child with another man, makes me so angry becoz now I want a child with him and she has left him childless. I wonder what our chances would be of the vasectomy working? my partner is quite scared and doesnt think the reversal will work. what is your opinion and what should i do and who should be go to see to talk too?

thanks mary:hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->