Im in need of boys clothing... and rather fast too :(

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I sound like Im on the scrounge, but Im not, honest! Things are tight at the moment and I need all the help I can get really.
I refuse to ask for help, I guess its just an 'independance' thing, so Im looking for anyone who can sell me a BUNDLE of clothes for ages between 0-3 3-6 months.
If any of you have any for sale, and you just wanna get rid of them, please PM me and I will give you my email so you can send me some photos, if ok?
I know it probably seems bad that Im on here asking for anything I can get, but babies only wear clothes a few times before they're usually binned or ruined, so theres no way Im paying £15+ for one outfit from woolies etc: Cant afford to with the money Im living on.
I brought a bundle of 50+ from ebay, and the fuker ripped me off, as did another woman on there.. Took my money and basically legged it.:( so i need someone I feel I can kinda trust.

Thanks girls.

Hun ethels, ASDA & Tesco ... it doesn't have to be a fortune & OMG The stuff I picked up between 50p & £2 at Ethels. Go have a peek x x

Charity shops!
You can pick up brand new stuff for pennies! Alot of people take unworn outfits into the shops.

Cheers girls :)
Atleast if I do go to a store, I know Im not likely to be taken for my money and not get anything in return.
Ebay disgusts me sometimes. :(

Not always best option but seriously pop down to your nearest Ethels :D

Get loads of sleepsuits and just a couple of outfits. Young babies tend to live in sleepsuits in the first few months :D

Moi has everything but .... :rofl:

I feel like I need to get EVERYTHING now, like Im in some kind of mad rush. It's as though baby has to have hundreds of outfits at this very second, I dunno why Im feeling so... I dunno, is the word ANXIOUS?
Dunno whats wrong with me, ive never been particularly normal.

Anxious is normal hun!!

I bet you have all the essentials ... tell ya what though when ya panic nout seems to happen so CHILL ... get bum down to Ethels & charity shops like AG suggested.

x

Yeah like the girls suggest get ya bum to Asda or tesco's
you can usually get packs of 5 sleepsuits for a£5 and tops for £1 each and stuff
Tesco value jeans are great at £1,25, don't go upto Jacks sizes though

Matalan is anoth good place for newborn clothes, your options are endless and you don't have to spend much at all

do you have a freecycle in ur area? there gr8 too

If you had a little girl I could sort you out big time!!! but sorry I can't be any help in that department.

Just wanted to say though, please don't worry about not having enough. I thought we didn't have enough when we had a full boxes full of stuff, yet Bethanie hardly wore any of the stuff we got here. You definitely learn from your first what you need and what you really don't, don't you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->