im in one of THOSE moods....

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Where everything is bugging me..

Just got back from mils... and she bugged me...

the washing up sat in the sink that needed doing bugged me, so i washed it up... and now I spot the vacuuming needs doing, that bugged me. So I did the vacuuming, but noticed the suck is not very strong, which bugged me, so I go to the cupboard to get a new vacuum bag to find there are none left, which bugged me.

And now... I sit here, next door have friends over and they are all sat in the garden being loud, which, you guessed... bugged me.

Then next door just had more friends over, and park outside my house, and so far, this woman has twice walked across MY DRIVEWAY to get to next door since their drive is all blocked up with cars from visitors.

That is bugging me!

:hissy:

:rofl: Note to self...dont speak to melbo today :D

:hug: XxxX

Ema.... too late... YOU BUGGED ME! hahahaha
xxxxx

I'm having a day like that too, a grrrrrr get out my face day!

:shock: Yep, definitely better not to piss you off today lady!

I have days like that too, although mainly when I'm PMS'ing. Although at the time I don't realize that I'm PMS'ing until I actually got my period and I'd be like "Oh... so THAT'S why I hated everyone/everything last week!"

:rofl:

Hope you stop getting bugged soon!

That was me on friday. The inlaws came round - that bugged me. OH's mum wanted fish for dinner - that bugged me. SIL kept asking dumb questions - that bugged me. MIL bought Kai's christening suit in size 6-9 months and was surprised it didn't fit!!!! He's only 11 weeks old!!!! THAT BUGGED ME!!!

Tell me about it! :rofl: Everything is bugging me today as well!

I had nothing to do, all day until work..That bugged me! I had to work..That bugged me! All my friends were at the jazz festival in town for a "few" drinks..that bugged me! Loads of people came into where I work drunk, really late..That bugged me!
The coach for tomorrows football game is all booked up with "part time fans" so I can't go..That has REALLY bugged me! This wierdo on Facebook has told me I can "play with him" tomorrow..Thats bugged me!

LMAO It's one of those days! :hugs: xx

That was me yesterday. I was on a war path!

I went for a couple of walks/showers/read a book in our room... just so I would tear my OH's head off his shoulders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->