• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i'm in pain!!

me??? a naughty streak? i dont know what your on about Lisa.... :devil: i know you would never let me down... :) xx

oh, well if Anna agrees with you, its practically a medical fact...

Anna, you may have to help too... theres a LOT of chocolate and cream. i know its a hardship, but if it makes me feel better, its what we've got to do :) xx

Baah. This isn't the type of thing I want to hear. :(
I'm at a little past 2 weeks, and I feel great! Was a little worried there about the incision at 1 week, but it's been healing great so my doctor says. I find it really hard to relax and not do lots cause I feel like I can! But I keep getting reminded over-doing it is really bad.

But I definitely didn't think that at 8 weeks it could be infected... :( I hope it's nothing hun1

Maddi, if by me agreeing with Lisa nearly makes it a medical fact, let's get cracking! *hands out spoons and napkins* Anything to help you feel better :muaha:
xxx

Baah. This isn't the type of thing I want to hear. :(
I'm at a little past 2 weeks, and I feel great! Was a little worried there about the incision at 1 week, but it's been healing great so my doctor says. I find it really hard to relax and not do lots cause I feel like I can! But I keep getting reminded over-doing it is really bad.

But I definitely didn't think that at 8 weeks it could be infected... :( I hope it's nothing hun1

oh hun... didnt mean to worry you :cry: thats just me over doing it, everything with most people is fine :hugs: congrats on your gorgoeus LO by the way x

Maddi, if by me agreeing with Lisa nearly makes it a medical fact, let's get cracking! *hands out spoons and napkins* Anything to help you feel better :muaha:
xxx

oh well... if its a medical fact, we really cant ignore it anymore *stuffs whole cake in her mouth* :smug: x x x x

sorry!!! i couldnt resist!!! :blush: i'll buy you and Lisa another one :D
x x x x

well i went to the shop, and all they had was double chocolate fudge brownie with extra cream... hope thats ok...?? x x x

it might be all the tissues knitting back together but if its that painful see you dr asap !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"