I'm in serious denial

Natthewife

Reaction score
I last had a scan with consultant at 16 weeks. Baby was upside down but she thought boy but wasn't certain. Yes seen a wee nub sticking straight out but no scrotum and I'm disappointed as I desperately wanted a girl this time. I've convinced myself she wrong, that maybe it was a bit of cord. I am just so convinced its a girl! Symptoms, way I'm carrying EVERYTHING about this pregnancy is different from my boys. It's like a completeness opposite. Even baby's weight and size. I always have igur boys but this one is measuring ahead. My husband thinks I need to accept boy but I just can't as I'm either nuts or in severe denial which is scary. 20 week scan tomorrow but the tech at my hospital won't tell sex only consultant and I don't see her again until 24 weeks. It's driving me crazy!!

Can you pay for a gender scan to put your mind at rest? I hope you get the result you want

I'm sorry hon. Do you hav a lot of boys already? At 16 weeks they're usually right, but I hope they got it wrong.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with things. With my girls I was really sick. With my boys my pregnancies were always really easy. I was convinced the last two were girls because I felt so sick but they were both little boys. Now I can't imagine them any different. I'm sure once he's here you'll feel the same. ;)

I have three girls and I'm 12 weeks now, all three of prev pregs I have said boy by way I'm carrying and been shocked with girls, how I have felt etc all three totally different. But this one I'm 100% sure is another girl I can just tell I don't know if I can wait another 8 weeks to find out! X

I am in the same boat with you. 15 + weeks tech said boy. I am on third boy and this is last chance for me . I am still in denial as well and praying 20 week scan shows something different. I know it's hard, I have had awful thoughts. I can't think of buying anything or getting ready. I am far from excited!!! Just know you aren't alone and that your feelings are valid. Keep me posted on what happens. Big xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->