I'm in the 2WW

lilliebelle

Reaction score
Hey guys! So according to my chart I think I ovulated either yesterday or today. So I'm officially in the 2WW with trying to conceive baby #2. Would be nice to have someone to wait with!

Anyone care to join me?

I think I'm 2dpo today (fairly sure I ov'd on Monday). Also trying for second. My son is 5.5 yrs so will be a biggish age gap.

I think I'm 2dpo today (fairly sure I ov'd on Monday). Also trying for second. My son is 5.5 yrs so will be a biggish age gap.

Sometimes big age gaps are better. My first 2 are 2 years and 3 months apart and it was hard for my son to understand at first. It got way better after my daughter turned 1. I'm sure your son will love helping. My son is 5 now and he's way more excited to help than he was last time.

When you going to test? I'm going to try waiting until 12 dpo. FF has me as ovulating June 2, but my other one (countdown to pregnancy) has my date as June 4. So I'm either 3 or 5 dpo now lol.

Thanks, that's really great to hear that your 5 year old is excited.
Most of me is thinking of testing on fathers day next Sunday (13dpo), but in reality, especially if my boobs start hurting (my tell tale sign), i might test next wed (9dpo) already.

We all hope to wait, but never happens lol. I'll prob test in about a week which'all 12 dpo if I don't decide to on Monday (10 dpo)

I'm 5dpo today, had my first IUI on Saturday for baby #1! It is so hard not to obsess over every twinge or possible sign. Since my IUI I have had mild cramping in the lower right abdomen, occasionally on the left, and has slowly moved to the middle lower abdomen... like really low abdomen. I go for bloodwork on Saturday to see if I O'd. If it comes back that I did, I am so tempted to test every couple days starting on monday. I really need to go back to work to keep my mind occupied (delivering babies probably won't help as much as I hope lol).
Good luck to everyone!! :dust:

Good luck Desire! Holding thumbs for you.

Hey guys! So according to my chart I think I ovulated either yesterday or today. So I'm officially in the 2WW with trying to conceive baby #2. Would be nice to have someone to wait with!

Anyone care to join me?

I will join, I'm in the 2ww as well. I recently got off of the pil had my discharge bleed right away and it was a typical 7 day bleed. My periods were regular before the pill and lasted about 28 days. On cd11-cd13 I had excm but was away from my husband due to him being out of town. We bd on cd14. Later that day I felt a twinge on my right side that lasted about a minute. Also I had very light spotting on cd15. This is our first try...do you think we could have timed it right this time??

Megan - it definitely seems like you could have timed it quite well! Hopefully that spotting and twinge was you ovulating. Fingers crossed!

Desire - good luck! I hope you find out that you ovulated! And that it works!

Thank you Huggles and KMR!! Good Luck to you both as well! :dust:

Good luck.Megan, sounds like you might have just gotten one bd in just in time.

And, I'm out :( witch arrived full force this morning.
I wasn't entirely sure about my dates or where I was in my cycle as I had a very early mc last month and this was my first cycle after that. I was so sure I ov'd on Monday though. Oh well, at least I now know my dates.

Ugh. Had progesterone lab work this morning to see if I ovulated and they never called me with results :growlmad: I got cranky and took a FRER... BFN of course, but I was mad lol. All my symptoms have slowly subsided, no cramping or twinges and the bloating/fullness is hardly noticeable. Starting to wonder if I'm in my own head. I'm sure I'll cave and take another test Monday. Ok, vent over!

I hope the lab calls early Monday desire. Waiting is so hard.

The lab is inside my fertility center so they'll be open for a few hours in the morning. I'll be calling them the minute they open. I work nights so I was expecting them to call and wake me up, but I woke up to bad nausea and realized it was too late. Got nausea all of a sudden an hour ago and it hasn't gone away... maybe good sign?

Sounds like a very good sign! Holding thumbs!

I'm out! The witch showed up 9 dpo so 8 day luteal phase. I'm assuming it's short because of my mmc in early May. I've had 2 healthy full term pregnancies and my mmc ended at 19 weeks so I know I don't have a LP defect. On to next month!

I'll join. I am tentatively in the tww. Not sure if I actually ovulated. I have pcos and don't normally O on my own. Took Soy isoflavones this month. If I did O it's very late due to having a cold. According to temps and FF I am 3 dpo but 2 of the temps were taken a couple hours after getting up to pee and going back to bed. lol Usually I temp before I get up but sometimes the bladder has control :haha:

Not testing early unless I have super symptoms but the last time I got a bfp nothing showed until 14dpo, which is 2 days before the test day given to me by FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->