Im In.........

I love it when the box moves up

:yipee:

:happydance: I love watching it progress further and further!!! When I first found out I was pregnant, I was only like 3 weeks or something! I wasn;t supposed to start my period till July 18, and I took a test and got a positive result on July 10. I was a little tiny bit anxious! But it seems some days like I've already been pregnant forever, but then sometimes, I say to myself, "WOW I'VE ALREADY KNOWN FOR 10 WEEKS?!?!" lol. I just wanna get to the fun stuff like the kicking and the super preggo belly. :rofl:

Me too Wobbs. I only have 6 more days in here. Hehe :)

Congrats on box four xx

PS I wanted to super preggs bely too and now its here ive found a gorgeous coat i want for winter. Only trouble is I dont know what size i'll be any more so im going to have to wait until december to buy it.. .But it is great when people start fussing :)

Thank you :happydance: I just wish my time would go a little faster. Just think, I get to be pregnant allllllllll winter, here in Michigan, with -20 Degree Fahrenheit temperatures! Funnnnn. :rofl:

Aww bless. LoL you will be suprised at how fast it flys. xx

Me too Wobbs. I only have 6 more days in here. Hehe :)

Congrats on box four xx

PS I wanted to super preggs bely too and now its here ive found a gorgeous coat i want for winter. Only trouble is I dont know what size i'll be any more so im going to have to wait until december to buy it.. .But it is great when people start fussing :)

Baby bean the 3rd tri starts from 27 weeks! you should have been gone ages ago lol

'The third trimester is usually considered to start at 27 weeks' gestation.'

Its great when you move up a box, i moved up one today too :D
It says im in the last 3 months now but i will wait 2 more days and and then go in the 3rd tri section, i cant wait, means its getting closer now!

x

I've seen a couple of girls say 27 wks for 3rd tri lately - im thinking of changing it most say 2nd til 28 and 3rd from 29 weeks.

I went with BUPA didn't think they would be wrong lol
https://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/html/pregnancy_what_happens.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy - says 28 weeks> iVillage say the same too.

Strange how it differs. I defo may change it.

& YAY Layla your on next box :yipee:

my friend swears its 26 weeks but i think thats to early, my sister thinks its 28 weeks lol

I have always gone on all mine from 27 weeks, nice and inbetween, never heard it be 29 weeks before tho, i dont think there is a set guildline on it, its prob just when ever you feel its right for you, i dont think i could wait another 2 weeks, im to impatient lol

x

28 weeks is classed as second tri so when your 28.6 your still in week 28 lol hence 29> but nowhere sticks to the same I think I'll change to 28> instead of on 29 ... hmmmm

ahh yeah, i see what you mean now, i have never looked at it like that before, i dont like it lol haveing to wait another two weeks is wayy to long, 28 weeks is ok tho, only one more week to go! :D

x

Oh move over lol Was thinking about it and thought others may be confused ... i am lol I think I'll change it on front page though.

x

congrats on the box chenge!!! i love it when it changes also!!

Congrats on your box change hun, I've been watching mine closely too! Don't you luv siggy's.

P.S. Vejables you'll move up a box in a mere 3 days!

oh my gosh!!! really mango!!?? thanks for the heads up! i can't wait now!!!

Congrats on your box change! :happydance:
I love box changes lol!
x

Only 2 more days until I move up a box and I'm officially here!!! I can't wait!!!!:happydance:

Kellie:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"