I'm just a emotional wreck today...

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I hate when i have so many things running through my head.

I got my dr office budget that adds about about a $240 bill to me for the next 3 months. I did talk with them and instead of them wanting the money in 3 days they said as long as they have it by the end of the month. Which was good news.

Things were planning out good for us to be moving into our new home in March and now not looking so well.

Now i'm kind of unsure if the pg was the right time as i thought we were more financially stable then its looking.

I know in the end everything will work out and we just need to pray about it. But its still hard to take in and deal with it right now.

Not to mention DH is acting like a$$ because his new hunting rifle is messed up some how, so hes pissed and mad about everything and at everyone. Which is really starting to piss me off. Hes mad and making stupid comments about the dr office bill already. And not to mention there is men dr's there. WOW. Like i can help that. Ugh just a bad day!! :cry:

Just one of those days i guess...

Don't worry, things will look up soon. And there's never going to be the perfect time to have a baby. If you waited for EVERYTHING to fall into place, you'd be waiting forever. Things always have a way of working themselves out, and when your baby arrives the other things won't seem as important anymore.
And I understand about being and emotional wreck. I've almost cried today at work several times, over absolutely nothing. I hope the rest of your day is better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->