I'm just so nervous!!!!

SuchAHotMom2b

Reaction score
I'm only 4-5 weeks pg... FTM and I'm so scared of miscarriage in the 1st tri.

Is it normal for all my symptoms to just go away for a awhile?
Last night I felt pretty nauseous, but I've been at work for 5 hours now & I haven't really felt anything.:wacko:

I know I probably sound crazy for WANTING my nausea back, but now that its gone, I'm a nervous wreck. It was just like reassurance that everything is still okay.... HELP:nope::dohh:

Symptoms do come and go. I am an FTM too and freaked out the entire pregnancy. I barely had any morning sickness. My main symptom was exhaustion. My boobs hurt on and off and I had on and off food aversions. Every pregnancy is different and feeling better for a few hours doesn't mean anything at all is wrong :) congrats!

Symptoms do come and go. I am an FTM too and freaked out the entire pregnancy. I barely had any morning sickness. My main symptom was exhaustion. My boobs hurt on and off and I had on and off food aversions. Every pregnancy is different and feeling better for a few hours doesn't mean anything at all is wrong :) congrats!

Thank you :hugs:

I'm right there with you! Been feeling pretty positive about this pregnancy until this evening. Have had mild cramps and sore boobs every day so far and suddenly this evening they don't really hurt and not having any cramps. I hate this early stage. I feel like a nervous wreck!!x

I have always hated first tri too! It always made me feel edgy when people referred to it as the 'danger zone', and you read so many negative stories. Most women come through it just fine, though, and the reality is that if something does go wrong it's usually because the pregnancy would never have been viable. I have had two blighted ovums in the past and it was horrible, but without that happening I may not have continued to have the children I have now. It is a nerve-wracking time, but I'm sure all will be fine. And my symptoms also came and went, though I've never had morning sickness with any of my pgs. Good luck and try not to worry, you're doing all you can xxxxxxx :hugs:

I'm right there with you! Been feeling pretty positive about this pregnancy until this evening. Have had mild cramps and sore boobs every day so far and suddenly this evening they don't really hurt and not having any cramps. I hate this early stage. I feel like a nervous wreck!!x

It took almost 8 months to finally get pg & I would just be so upset if anything went wrong! TTC is so stressful.
I don't even want to tell my mother the news until around 12 weeks because I think I saw the percentage for miscarriage rate drops drastically after that... :dohh:

I have always hated first tri too! It always made me feel edgy when people referred to it as the 'danger zone', and you read so many negative stories. Most women come through it just fine, though, and the reality is that if something does go wrong it's usually because the pregnancy would never have been viable. I have had two blighted ovums in the past and it was horrible, but without that happening I may not have continued to have the children I have now. It is a nerve-wracking time, but I'm sure all will be fine. And my symptoms also came and went, though I've never had morning sickness with any of my pgs. Good luck and try not to worry, you're doing all you can xxxxxxx :hugs:

I'm just trying to enjoy this pregnancy, since it is my first. You're so right, I hear so many stories about negative things in the first tri.

& again you are right, if its meant to be, it'll happen... :wacko::help:

What's hard about pregnancy is that it's so easy to find the scary and sad stories. Google is evil and show tons of bad news. Easier said than done, but don't fret about symptoms coming and going. When I was pregnant with my daughter it happened all the time. I went 2 glorious weeks of no symptoms - panicked the whole time, then bam they all came back full force and I sure missed those two weeks of bliss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->