• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Im leaving!

Mariaa

Me, Jack & Baby Nellie
Reaction score
Only for a week or so,
i wont be online,

WHY YOU ASK? :)

Becuase i sign for my house tomorrow and im spending all week there on an uncomfortable blow up bed glossing and sanding and filling and painting and finally moving in furniture!!!

My first home, to set up and get ready for the baby :)
I cant wait.
Sorry, this is pointless but i am so so happy.
And so grateful to the council for how quickly they did it all!

I went and viewed it today, its ground floor 1 bed house, good size, not a mess, and in the nicest nicest area!
All tucked away, private owner neighbours and a play park right next door.

IM SOOO HAPPY GIRLSSSS!!!!!
I just want my baby to have an amazing house to come into :D

Although...ima be painting and glossing and stuff... is it safe for me to be sleeping in a house with all those fumes :s x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I remember the excitment when i got my first flat!!! Cant really answer about the fumes i say keep the windows open as much as you can? maybe a mask would help? im planning on painting soon too im not sure if the fumes are particularly harmful. i hear of lots of preggo women painting

enjoy

xx

not sure about the fumes hun but WOW :D:D:D:D so exciting! enjoy
xx

congrats
& hope verything goes well,
i dno about the fumes though

Great news!! I am so jealous, I want to get my own place!

About the paint.. some paints are better than others I believe but I couldn't tell you which ones! Keep windows etc open to air out the house. You can get ventilation masks if you have to paint, I'm sure (at least some) professional painters use them? They also have paints out there with "healthier" fumes.. not sure which brands or what to look for.

You should be careful around scraping old paint too though :)

not pregnant but i have been told that the fumes from certain paints can be dangerous for pregnant women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"