I'm like a bottomless pit, haha!

Indie

Reaction score
I've been more hungry the past few days. And today, I've literally been a bottomless pit. I've had 2 large plates of fries, a big plate of pasta, 2 turkey sandwiches and 3 bags of popcorn today. And I'm still hungry.
I'm 10dpo today so I'm not sure if this could be a good sign -fingers crossed-, or if AF is coming and bringing a large appetite with her, haha.

Snap! Yesterday I literally couldn't stop eating and this morning I've had 3 slices of toast and a club biscuit but now really want a bacon sandwich! Having to actually talk myself out of eating lol! Weird thing tho, constantly wanting cheese and pickle sandwiches! I sit here daydreaming about them ha ha! Fingers crossed it's not the witch for either of us! Xx

Oh girl lemme tell you. Around 10DPO I had an insatiable appetite too! I think I could have eaten myself out of house and home. I told DH there better be a baby in there to explain all this. :haha:

Now I'm 13DPO and I could just about gag at anything. :sick:

I haven't tested yet though, I try to hold out as long as possible, so will test tomorrow!

When will you test?

Snap! Yesterday I literally couldn't stop eating and this morning I've had 3 slices of toast and a club biscuit but now really want a bacon sandwich! Having to actually talk myself out of eating lol! Weird thing tho, constantly wanting cheese and pickle sandwiches! I sit here daydreaming about them ha ha! Fingers crossed it's not the witch for either of us! Xx

OMG I love cheese and pickle sandwiches! Now I just want to go eat one! Shame on you Tracey hehehe

I'm going to wait another week to test, I think. :) I want to be sure that AF is in fact not coming, haha.

Ooh. You're holding out much longer than me. I can understand! I'd rather only get one set of bad news (AF or bfn) but not both!

I've pretty much learned my lesson for testing to early or after the day it's due XD I go out, buy the test and she shows up haha. I got lucky last month. She showed up as I was getting ready to go out and purchase the test, so I didn't have to make the trip

I am 9-10 dpo today and I can NOT stop eating!! I have been ravenous for the past 3 days, I normally fill up really quickly but yesterday evening I ate a HUGE cheeseburger, a mountain of chips, a massive slice of dense chocolate brownie and then half of my friends ice cream... I then went home and ate half a bowl of peanuts..:blush: I really hope this is a sign! Pregnant or not, if I carry on like this I'm going to have a huge tummy in a few months! :winkwink:

Can I join this club? since TTC I think I must have put on a stone which my hubby and wii fit have told me is a good thing as my BMI was dancing around the underweight mark. But honestly with the wedding anniversary, my birthday, xmas all out of the way I don't know what it is but the past 5 + days I've eaten everything thats come across my eyes.

I am quite good with limiting myself and making sure I don't snack loads but for some reason I have that "It's food, it's there, give me a reason why I can't eat it" thought running through my head all the time.

Hope it means it's a bfp for us hungry people, keeping my fingers crossed for you

Can I join too! I've been eating loads the last few days! I have the odd day here and there where I'll go eating everything in sight, but not like this! And it's not like i'm eating rubbish either, I'm eating proper food! Like today I had cereal for breakfast, then toast for a snack, then a banana, then pasta, then toad in the hole and now I'm getting hungry again! I mean seriously! I'm going to be the size of a house if this keeps on! There best be a baby in there otherwise I'm just seriously greedy!

Wow you ladies have a ravenous appetitie... :lol: Its weird cuz mine stopped and I've been nausated bigtime?? I'm 13 dpo and AF was due today, nope only spotting so guess I have another few days to wait to test...

You all have Fabulous symptoms, Wishing you all the best of luck... I want to see all your :bfp: soon.. Keep me posted... :hugs:

Sending tons and tons of babydust your way... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->