I'm looking for a buddy!

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I'll be 22 next month. Dh is in airforce. This is our 2nd. Our first one didn't make it. I had HELLP syndrome. And I'm on CD 7. I usually have irregular cycles. But mostly they are around the low 30s. Like 31,32,33.

Hey, I am soo sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs: I couldn't imagine going through something like that. You must be a really strong woman.

I am 22, DF is going to be 21 on Sunday & we have been TTC since Mar 14/10 - when I came off the bcp. My cycles before bcps were kind of wonky and I had hoped that the pill would regulate them, but no luck. At first they were between 40-50, then I had 2 cycles that were 68 days, then my last cycle lasted 159 days. :( I went to my family dr back in Mar and she referred me to an OBGYN since she didn't think I was ovulating. So now I am lined up to get some blood work done, DF will be getting an SA and we will hopefully be getting some good news from there that will lead to a quick and healthy :bfp:

I'm looking for a TTC buddy too, if you're interested :D

Wow! you have been ttc for quite awhile! I hope you get your bfp soon!! It's great your getting help from the dr. now to see what you can do to get prego. My husband will be 21 next month. Love them younger men. lol JK! What kind of bcp were you on? And I def. think we should be buddies!

Dh and I are are a bit older but I am six months older than him. I will be 27 in July and he turned 26 this January. Dh is in the Air Force and right now I am a housewife even though I am trying to find a virtual teaching job.

What base are you at? We are at Peterson in COS. But we are originally from FL. So far I have loved the Air Force life.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have luck in the future TTC! =)

Wow! you have been ttc for quite awhile! I hope you get your bfp soon!! It's great your getting help from the dr. now to see what you can do to get prego. My husband will be 21 next month. Love them younger men. lol JK! What kind of bcp were you on? And I def. think we should be buddies!

Haha. Yeah, love them younger men! <3 I was on Alesse for maybe about a year when I came off so that we could TTC. I wish my cycles had have stayed regular, this would have been soooo much easier if they had of. And Yay to buddies ! :D

Dh and I are are a bit older but I am six months older than him. I will be 27 in July and he turned 26 this January. Dh is in the Air Force and right now I am a housewife even though I am trying to find a virtual teaching job.

What base are you at? We are at Peterson in COS. But we are originally from FL. So far I have loved the Air Force life.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have luck in the future TTC! =)

I'm also a housewife gets lonely sometimes.. But I also enjoy it alot. House stays alot cleaner and I cook alot more meals then I do when I work. :p I'm about to start school online for medical assisting. And wow I didn't know they have virtual teaching jobs! Is that maybe for online high schools and colleges?

I'm at Minot AFB, ND. It's ok. Not much at all!! But if you like small towns and windy winter weather then you'll love it! My husbands and my dad were also in the air force. But I lived on Elmendorf AFB, AK for most my life so I consider it to be my home. But I was born on Tyndall AFB, FL and lived on Eglin AFB, FL for four years. I loved Florida.

I wish we could get stationed in Colorado! But my husband's a jet engine mechanic and there's no planes there.

I wish you luck also!

Haha. Yeah, love them younger men! <3 I was on Alesse for maybe about a year when I came off so that we could TTC. I wish my cycles had have stayed regular, this would have been soooo much easier if they had of. And Yay to buddies ! :D

Alesse isn't one of those bcp that screw up your cycles is it? I've heared of some that do.

Yeah I would be teaching high school to kids back in FL. I don't think I would like Minot at all. I definitely hate wind, winter and small towns =). My husband is a comm officer which means we could go to any base. We are another year to a year and a half out from receiving orders and hubby's deployment window closed yesterday so no deployments on the horizon!
I have learned in the last year and a half, I suck at being a housewife. I don't like cleaning at all and I only cook occasionally since DH loves to cook.

I'm not too sure if Alesse messes with the cycles, I know that Yazmin was recalled because it had some pretty bad side effects... from what I heard. I wish I was a housewife! I am slightly jealous that you guys are! Haha. DF works as a heavy duty mechanic, but he's only just starting so although he makes a decent amount, it's not enough to have a bit of spending money left over, so I currently work at Tim Hortons! &#9829; Love it, but would rather only work because I wanted to, not had to. lol.

I was on yasmin when I was 18 and it made me cry non stop for hours over nothing so I stopped that at 19. I started alesse when I met my hubby and got off of it in 2009. I don't think I was meant to be a housewife. I like staying home and watching TV all day but I wish I had my own money again. I also miss teaching.

I haven't really found anything that makes me want to go out and do it all the time. Haha. I do however enjoy being home and cooking/cleaning/baking. Oh jeez, that sounds sooo old school. Haha. But that is what I be happy doing... for now anyways.

Yeah I would be teaching high school to kids back in FL. I don't think I would like Minot at all. I definitely hate wind, winter and small towns =). My husband is a comm officer which means we could go to any base. We are another year to a year and a half out from receiving orders and hubby's deployment window closed yesterday so no deployments on the horizon!
I have learned in the last year and a half, I suck at being a housewife. I don't like cleaning at all and I only cook occasionally since DH loves to cook.

I'm not much of a fan of Minot either.. My husband's only a senior airman so we don't make alot. And don't have much extra spending money at all :( I tried talking my husband in going to college to become an officer but he doesn't like to be in charge of anyone. He said he joined so he can be told what to do. lol. My guess is we'll be leaving here in about two years. We'll probably try and b.o.p to Eglin AFB since it's only 8 hrs. away from my family in Louisiana. I really love being a housewife, if I could do it forever I prob. would. But we'll see. My husband says I can stay home and I don't have to work at all. But I like having more money. And he says he'll get a 2nd job if we really need more money. But I won't let him because I'll never see him!

I'm not too sure if Alesse messes with the cycles, I know that Yazmin was recalled because it had some pretty bad side effects... from what I heard. I wish I was a housewife! I am slightly jealous that you guys are! Haha. DF works as a heavy duty mechanic, but he's only just starting so although he makes a decent amount, it's not enough to have a bit of spending money left over, so I currently work at Tim Hortons! Love it, but would rather only work because I wanted to, not had to. lol.

Wow hmm my obgyn reccomended yazmin the one with low hormones. I used to take ortho-tri cyclen lo and I liked it. Don't be jealous! It gets very lonely! And being an air force wife your always away from your family and it's hard to make new friends. I really feel as tho I only have my husband here. We don't have alot of spending money either we'll have money for the first week he gets paid then the next week we're broke. I was wondering how do you like canada? I drivin through canada when I moved to Alaska when I was younger and don't remember too much. The border to Canada I think is about a 45min drive from where I live too. I find it intresting! My ancestors went from France to Nova Scotia to Louisiana. They're a bunch of Cajuns. And we have family reunions in Nova Scotia! I want to go someday!

I saw there are flooding problems in Minot? Are you guys ok?

I love Canada! I think it's amazingly beautiful! Ahaha. I am from Nova Scotia! That's pretty cool that your ancestors we in NS, however long they may have stayed... :) Where in Nova Scotia are your reunions?
I don't think I would be able to be away from my family, or DF. He says he is thinking of heading out west to work since he would make way better money, but I can't stand the idea of being away from him for months on end. :( And I couldn't stand living in a different province than my family and bffs! I know, I am such a home body. lmfao. I know what it's like to only have money the week of payday then having to make it stretch. It was awful, but we somehow managed to make it. :)
Oh, I hope you guys are ok if you're having flooding problems!!

I saw there are flooding problems in Minot? Are you guys ok?

The base is perfectly fine. But downtown Minot people are evacuating. We havn't gone downtown because of it tho. So I'm not too sure how bad it is.

I love Canada! I think it's amazingly beautiful! Ahaha. I am from Nova Scotia! That's pretty cool that your ancestors we in NS, however long they may have stayed... :) Where in Nova Scotia are your reunions?
I don't think I would be able to be away from my family, or DF. He says he is thinking of heading out west to work since he would make way better money, but I can't stand the idea of being away from him for months on end. :( And I couldn't stand living in a different province than my family and bffs! I know, I am such a home body. lmfao. I know what it's like to only have money the week of payday then having to make it stretch. It was awful, but we somehow managed to make it. :)
Oh, I hope you guys are ok if you're having flooding problems!!

I was reading up on them last night because I mentioned it to you and they we're from Pisiquit. Which is now Windsor? But my maiden name is Vincent. This is the whole story of my Vincent ancestory https://www.cafa.org/VincentHistory.html You don't have to read it. It's super long. We're find with the flooding it's mostly downtown. So we're staying away from there for now!

Hello Ladies, I hope you don't mind me crashing your posts. I am new to this site and would also like to find some TTC buddies. My husband and I are 24, we've been married for about 9 months now and this is our second month trying to conceive. I'm not a stay at home wife but would love to be, I work at our local college as an administrator for the Early Childhood Education Online Program and really love it. However, I can't wait to be a mom and take my year of maternity leave!

Hello Ladies, I hope you don't mind me crashing your posts. I am new to this site and would also like to find some TTC buddies. My husband and I are 24, we've been married for about 9 months now and this is our second month trying to conceive. I'm not a stay at home wife but would love to be, I work at our local college as an administrator for the Early Childhood Education Online Program and really love it. However, I can't wait to be a mom and take my year of maternity leave!

Sounds like a wonderful job!

Welcome!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->