I'm losing it.

Scarlett316

Reaction score
Today i'm 7dpo and have just ordered some tests from Amazon, i know full well that i won't be able to stop myself from testing as soon as they get here, so i ordered 10 and told my DH that i only ordered 5 so he won't discover my dirty little secret lol !!!!

Luckily the post round by me is slow so i don't think they will get here until at least Friday but even so, 10dpo is still waaaaay too early to test.

This is not rational behaviour i know but if anyone can make me feel better by telling me they have done something similar Please feel free. (Lie if you have to lol)

x x x x

oh hell ive done that soooo many times...i am now CD33 and around 19DPO..i have been testing like a mad woman since about 6DPO lol i have now run out of tests (they were all :bfn:) and am seriously considering ordering more :)

That's good, i'm relieved it's not just me!

Gook luck hun, i hope you get your bfp soon.

Actually from what you said, i'm now wondering if i have ordered enough!

Yep. I ordered some and some ov tests at the same time, i only ordered 5, i hav 3 left and i'm only 9 or 10 dpo and even then i don't really know i'm just guessing when i ov. so i'm hopefully not insane and its alway nice to know that others are just as crazy. the other thing is i can't keep myself off this foum atm.....

Today i'm 7dpo and have just ordered some tests from Amazon, i know full well that i won't be able to stop myself from testing as soon as they get here, so i ordered 10 and told my DH that i only ordered 5 so he won't discover my dirty little secret lol !!!!

Luckily the post round by me is slow so i don't think they will get here until at least Friday but even so, 10dpo is still waaaaay too early to test.

This is not rational behaviour i know but if anyone can make me feel better by telling me they have done something similar Please feel free. (Lie if you have to lol)

x x x x

Hi Girls....

I did the same....ordered 10 of each from Amazon....got them today, i'm only 6dpo....i'll try and and hold out until at least 10dpo if I can....:haha:

Good luck to you all, let hope we all get our BFP's very soon.

Mozz :flower:

Don't feel bad. I always start with the best intentions in week 1 of the 2ww but as soon as week 2 rolls around its like a flaming addiction and i have to fight it off day and night.

Im in a much better position this week as ihave not got anything in the house (ran out last month as talked myself out of buying anymore- although cursing it now, lol)

Im 9dpo and honestly feel like im the 6th circuit of hell as pg symptoms are doing my head in. It's a cruel world, lol!

Good luck hun!

Omi xxx

I think the worst thing is that i don't really have anything to do at work this week so i'm just on the Internet almost all the time and i can't help but just sit and think about it.

I have been a member of this site for about a week and i'm already hopelessly addicted!!!!

I also worked out if i do catch this month then i'll be due 27th Dec and now i'm thinking how nice it would be to have a Christmas baby aaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT WOMAN!!!!

Good Luck everyone and thanks for making me feel more normal.

PS, I'm off to calculate when my maternity leave would start he he he!!!!!

Don't worry about it, i've just ordered 25 off Amazon and i'm only 3dpo AND i promised myself i wouldn't test till AF due day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->