**Im making this baby official **Updated with Digi**

NewYearNewMe

Wife, mummy & pg#2 :)
Reaction score
My :bfp:....

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachments/pregnancy-tests-gallery/23437d1244618825t-wanted-show-you-something-bfp.jpg

This is my 11dpo FMU test. I have tested again this morning but with 2MU with an IC and it is again :bfp::happydance::happydance:

Since I ovulated this month I was very positive and it seems to have paid off. The night before I got my :bfp: I posted in 1st tri to see if anyone "Just Knew" they were pregnant before they tested as I was feeling very strange and sort of knew I was pregnant?!!

I have had very few symptoms but not very obvious! I am testing again the weekend to make sure this is a sticky baby :baby:.

I cant believe after nearly eight months of trying it has finally happened for us.

To say I am on :cloud9: is an under-statement!

HERE'S THE DIGI :happydance::happydance::happydance:

154.JPG

Thank you to everyone for supporting me throughout my ttc journey you are such a lovely group of people. For those in ttc I wish you all the best and hope to see you all soon in first tri xxx :hugs:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:hug:

Big congrats hunny hope you have a wonderful 9 months x

thats fab news hun congratulations

Lou
xxx

yey!! You've made it official!! And so you should, thats a lovely bfp!! Thank the lord for those superdrug tests, they're amazing! Iv been testing everyday too ust to make sure its all real and im actually pregnant! Go out and get yourself a digi hun, its the most amazing thing to see it in words on your test...:)

CONGRATULATIONS! preggo buddy! See you in first tri!!! xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!! I bet looking back now those 8 months were sooo worth it. May you have a happy and healthy 9 months

My :bfp:....

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachments/pregnancy-tests-gallery/23437d1244618825t-wanted-show-you-something-bfp.jpg

This is my 11dpo FMU test. I have tested again this morning but with 2MU with an IC and it is again :bfp::happydance::happydance:

Since I ovulated this month I was very positive and it seems to have paid off. The night before I got my :bfp: I posted in 1st tri to see if anyone "Just Knew" they were pregnant before they tested as I was feeling very strange and sort of knew I was pregnant?!!

I have had very few symptoms but not very obvious! I am testing again the weekend to make sure this is a sticky baby :baby:.

I cant believe after nearly eight months of trying it has finally happened for us.

To say I am on :cloud9: is an under-statement!

Thank you to everyone for supporting me throughout my ttc journey you are such a lovely group of people. For those in ttc I wish you all the best and hope to see you all soon in first tri xxx :hugs:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:hug:

what fantastic news!!!! congrats!!!!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

that is wonderful! i am so happy for you and your family!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->