IM miscarrying!!!!

so sorry this is happening hun, i went through the same with my eldest boy. I was 8wks and there would be blood when i wiped after weeing T (Sorry TMI). But he was fine it was just cervical erosion. I know u are scared but u really would be better getting checked out - its the only way you will know whats happening! There is no use in dragging these things out, if everything is ok then it will put ur mind at rest and if it isnt well at least you will know and will be able to deal with it then.

Good luck sweetie I hope its a happy outcome. Please let me know how you got on!

oh hun try not to worry i know easier said then done. bleeding can happen if you bd as your cervix is more sensitive and you dh could of caught it and caused whats called a cervical erosion.

if the bleeding gets heavier or turns red i would contact your out of hours g.p or visit a+e they can do bloods to check your hormone levels as like you say too early to see anything on a scan.

fingers crossed for you hunni. x

Well there is nothing they can do if i am miscarrying is there? Im avoiding the hopital like the plauge at the moment im scared that theyre going to tell me the worst

Hun u really need to go ! I know I sound bossie but its cos I care there isnt much they can do other then tell u the worst but incase it ends up being a mmc u need checking out u are in my prayers plz go get checked xxxxxxx:hug:

Sorry hun! Have you done a test today?

fingers crossed it isnt girl! hoping for you all ok....

tested still positive... stronger than yesterday

Lammy - Hope that all is well, the HPT's getting stronger is a really good sign. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

Lammy, I agree with the others that the HPT's getting stronger is a good sign. Sending lots of sticky :dust: :dust:

Im so sorry, hope that all is ok. Sending you lots of :hugs: :hug:

Hang in there hun. Hopefully it's just cervical irritation and nothing more. :hugs:

Bleeding is something that happens a lot. If you are just bleeding without cramping then you're probably ok. Especially if you're not seeing clots.

I had a chemical in June and they did do a scan on me (I was 5 weeks) and they said they would at least be able to see the sac. When I phoned in they said if you are bleeding enough to fill up a pad in an hour you need to get to the hospital right away.

On the other hand: the pos on the test looks good because I tested the night I started bleeding and got a neg, so you're doing great!!!

HUGZ!

i hope ur ok hun, dnt panic it could be nothing. i bled with my daughter and dr said it was just a polyp, or sometimes because things are streching up there it could ov burst a blood vessel. if u start passing any clots then u should go hospital. hope all is well :hug:

Cervical erosions are common during pregnancy I had one bleed at about 12wks) and occur after sex because there is increased blood flow to the cervix during pregnancy. The HPT being darker sounds like good news. Fingers crossed for you.

xx

ok testing again with a cheapie, i used clearblue earlier but this might work i dont know, as of now i have been able to saturate a towle over 18 hours id imagine it would soak a towel anyway as i cover a small amount every time i change a pad. there is a very odd rectal pressure but i dont need toilet and i feel like its pulling, wierd hope someone can relate to this??

ok testing again with a cheapie, i used clearblue earlier but this might work i dont know, as of now i have been able to saturate a towle over 18 hours id imagine it would soak a towel anyway as i cover a small amount every time i change a pad. there is a very odd rectal pressure but i dont need toilet and i feel like its pulling, wierd hope someone can relate to this??

Im sorry hun ive know idea and cant relate but got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

lammy - let us know what happens with the test. Sending you big :hug:
I have had four early miscarriages in the past 12 months, so I do know what you are experiencing. You are doing so well to stay positive and calm honey. Some of what you are experiencing does sound familiar, but then many women do go through bleeding and then go on to have healthy babies. Send me a PM if you ever want to talk. x

lammy - let us know what happens with the test. Sending you big :hug:
I have had four early miscarriages in the past 12 months, so I do know what you are experiencing. You are doing so well to stay positive and calm honey. Some of what you are experiencing does sound familiar, but then many women do go through bleeding and then go on to have healthy babies. Send me a PM if you ever want to talk. x

well i expect the worst then if i am plesantly suprised all is good, but what will be will be. thanks for all your support x

sorry to hear about this. I cant relate myself but my sister experienced a similar thing in early pregnancy. she was bleeding regularly and phoning me up in tears, turned out for her to be rh- and the baby was rh+ after she had anti-d she didnt bleed again. The docs werent overly worried when it happened but she did have to go in to be checked. She has 81 days to go now so it all turned out ok. hope its as simple for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->