IM miscarrying!!!!

:hug:Hope all is ok? Could you have a water infection? x x x x:hug:

i had a negative test, baby must be an angel now. clotting and its like a heavy period now. dragging my heels to hospital in the morning try to get a hcg and see if i need d&c

also do u diaate in miscarriage as i feel like i did when i was in labour with my twins ...wierd feels like pressure in my lower bits if u understand

Oh love, I am so sorry :cry:

I dont have any advice to offer you, just a shoulder to shout, rant, laugh, scream or cry on.
:hug:

so sorry hon. Yes - I have had the feeling of pressure that you describe. I hope that you don't have to much pain and cramping. Sending you big :hug:
x

going to hospital soon, feels like im in labour is this normal for miscarriage to do this

oh sweetie im so sorry you are going through all of this. i've never been in a situation like this before but i hope and pray that you heal both phsycially and emotionally. You are in our prayers! Take care

Sending you lots of :hug:

:hug: If you need to talk we are here for you. Sending you my love and support.

oh lammy I'm sorry. Yes a MC feels similar to labor. It's the most awful thing. All I can say is everyone here just helps with the healing :hug: and love to you!

Oh, lammy, my heart breaks for you. :cry: It's so not fair! I know there's nothing that can take away the pain and frustration. But, know we are all here for you, thinking of you and sending lots of hugs in your direction. Hang in there, sweetie. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->