IM miscarrying!!!!

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
i am only 4 weeks 6 days and i strted bleeding after sex was only spotting and overnight it turned into a full blown bleed, like a period, no clots though, so too early for a scan as they wont see anything anyway. what is the chances of this stopping and being a normal pregnancy?

hi i have heard of lots of women on here had this prob and all turned out fine, you say u havent had clots, if you went to hospital they may take your bloods and get the levels for you. hope all is fine x

is there any cramping? i had a full blown bleed at 5 weeks and i was fine xx

aww go the the er chick an they will take ur bloods, im sre everythin will be fine , jst take it easy and try not to stress (easier said than done i know) :hugs: xx

OK i promise i will give it 6 hours and if the bleeding is still heavy i will go there. x

I hope your ok, you should go and get yourself checked out if you can.xx. I hope everythings ok!
xx

Hope your ok and that youve gone to get checked out hun, goos luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Could go either way really hun, You are still very early on so you could be havin a miscarriage): but like the others said some people bleed but have a normal pregancy, I would deffinantly get to A&E, they should be able to advise you or help you in some way
Xx
Good luck

because ur so early i dont think a&e will do anything. When ive miscarried they only ask u to go in if the pain is bad or u are bleeding very heavily. Its a waiting game. make a docs appoint and he may retest to see if its positive still and then in a week or two send u for a early scan to see if u have miscarried.
ur in my thoughts hun. hope all turns out ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->