I'm moving on Ladies

rachjim98

I love my Family!!
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you very wonderful Ladies here who have helped me through one of the hardest times in my life:hugs:!

I am moving on to a different section on this forum. Very scared :blush:and happy at the same time.

I hope all of you get everything you have ever wished and dreamed for. :hug: And again I wish you all the best.

I will still pop in every now and then cause I will be missing you all. Take care of yourselves. :hug:

I deleted some of this because I just didnt want to upset anyone.

Hey You,

Take care and make sure u visit here and then, all the best for the future and if its wat i think then congrats huni and just wanna say thank u for the times uve replied to me with words of wisom

:hugs: Catch up soon xxxxxxxxxxrachyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry:

Good luck hun and if it is the tri boards you are going to many congratulations and all the best x

Got everything crossed for you rachjim, you deserve it.
Thanks for all your help & hugs :hugs:
Hope to join you sometime soon :D xxxxx

Im soo excited for you rach! You deserve it! Stick little bean stick! :hugs: Send some good luck my way :hug:

good luck (and congrats). your words of wisdom and encouragement have been well recieved

good luck rachjim! thank you for your support too... and best of luck with everything!

Thanks Ladies for all the warm wishes:hugs:

I am wishing the best for all of you as you each take the next step in your journeys!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

and many many :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"