im never going to be ready

loop

Reaction score
For when this baby comes!
I cant belive that im 30 weeks now and i havent got nething ready at all. im goin to start stressing soon i know it.

The person thats ment to be decorating the nursery hasnt been intouch and im not going to ring them if he wants the job he can ring me, i dont want to be running around after him.
I have started to peel bits of paper off in the room:blush: and i know i jsut want to get it all stripped off and then i will jsut paint it and not have the paper that we like but havnt bought it yet........ ggggrrrrrr
im getting really worked up over it now stupid men!

Ohhhh and i havenyt even thought about doing my hosital bag yet either.
so i know that im deff not going to be ready.

im 30 weeks and well feel like its going way to fast!

IM JUST NOT READY:cry:

sorry rant over
:hissy: :cry: :hissy:

If something's worth doing, it's worth doing well - so get a woman to do it :rofl: Don't worry, it will all work out. Why not see if some of your friends can come round and instead of a baby shower, have a decoration party.

Our nursery is still not done, it is decorated, but thats about it, and I packed my hospital bag the night before I went into hopsital.....you will get there, stop stressing yourself out! :hugs: x

I know how you feel, I felt the same way for a long time. I was so worried and frustrated and also convinced that baby was coming early too. I literally got all the babies things and painted the baby room last week. It's still not quite ready but it's getting there. We have had to furnish a house too (and give the place a dam good clean). I'd say things have only been "sorted" to a level ready for baby since the weekend though. Oh and my bag still isn't quite packed lol

Things have a way of working out in the end. Have some faith, and try not to stress too much :hugs:

Chillax Loop!

The baby will have a roof over its head and a loving family.

I haven't thought about a hospital bag or anything like that just yet - waiting for my maternity leave!

We haven't even got our own home yet!! So believe you me, you're in a better place than many people-so be happy!!!

Dont worry hun we only just finished decorating our nursery a couple of weeks ago and I had already passed my dute date before I packed my hospital bag! Were now ready and getting impatient, I think sometimes the sooner you get everything prepared the more the time drags at the end, cause you just sitting around waiting, at least you can keep yourself busy striping off wall paper and buying all the bits and pieces.

Packing my bag soon as looks like hospital stay for me lol

Chill i only got a moses basket and could well be moved house by then lol

Things will sort themselves out!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel