I'm never gonna get out of the 1st Trimester

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
ugh. so annoyed today. lol

I found out that I was pregnant Nov 18th at 9dpo. So I should be going on 11 weeks pregnant....welp this baby measured small in my early scans and I'm only 9 weeks and like 2 days. I feel like I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER!

I just want to stop vomiting and I want my sex drive back. :cry:

It's unlikely the date will change again and a lot of people get their sex drive back and loose the sickness in second trimester. Maybe your still feeling awful because you aren't as far along as you thought and when you get to second tri it will calm down.

Big hugs xx

thanks! I hope. this pregnancy has been so crazy....my sac lined up exactly with my dates(I was charting) but baby was way behind. lol

dr said my dates may go back to the original bc 6wks was early for measurements. I go back at 12 wks.

You and me both. It feels like first tri has already taken a year or so and according to baby's size, I'm a week behind my ticker. Scan in two days and quite nervous that something is wrong, as baby was so small. I'm completely sure of my dates as well. Here's hoping they both catch up by early second tri.

KimmieHawkins I feel for you hun.....like you i was measuring spot on at 5w+4 then when I had a scan at 6w+6 my bean was measuring 7+3.
I made a post about how much I had the 1st trimester too. Luckily I am still measuring 4 days ahead. So today I am 11w+1 so 2nd trimester right around the corner.

I totally hear you. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in October and got pregnant again immediately. I feel SO lucky that things seem to be working out but, for all intents and purposes, I'm now in my 18th week of first tri sickness and anxiety. I mostly feel fortunate, but definitely looking forward to moving on. I've had two good ultrasounds at 6+4 and 8+4. I'll be 12+6 at my next appointment and, as long as the doctor can pick up the baby on doppler, I think I'm gonna call myself second tri.

lol congrats ladies!!! I'm just so nervous bc I've NEVER had this happen with my sons and I wasn't even charting with them. so I'm so scared I'm going to go and baby wont have heartbeat....but from the amount of morning sickness SOMETHING is in there. lol

but on the bright side I love the sickness bc it gives me hope that this is my princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->