I'm new, advice please!

moon_hare

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, I'm new to this board. I'm Laura, 25, OH is 33. I have a baby girl Seren, who will be 9 months on the 5th Nov. Ok, here is my dilemma.. My last period started on the 15th September and was the normal 5 or 6 days long. I'm fairly sure we BD'd around my ovulation time while I was on holiday (going by ewcm and ovulation pains). I still haven't had a period or any sign of one (my cycles are normally 35ish days). I had one afternoon of brown stained discharge (TMI) about a week ago, but no cramps or anything. My tests were coming up with v faint lines, and I had nausea, tiredness etc, but I still haven't had a BFP as such, and if anything the lines are getting almost impossible to see. I'm covered in spots now (my skin was fine before) and am ratty but still no hint of AF. My cervix is really tightly closed still too (on the rare occasions I can reach, it's normally v high). I had a chemical pregnancy back in august and I had sever cramps etc before I came on. I've had nothing like that this time. Is there any chance I could be pregnant do you think? I know of someone who was over 2 weeks late before she got a BFP. I've had loads of cm too, although there is less now.. Sorry for waffling, I'm just so confused and doc won't give me a blood test :-( Thanks for reading, Laura x

Hi hun, i would try a clearblue digi that will say either way. If it said not pregnant and you dont have af i would try again 4 or 5 days later. I know some people take longer to show up on a pregnancy test then others. But while there isnt a AF then there is a chance of pregnancy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

goodluck hun try a senstive preg test. keep us updated

i would recommend a first response pregnancy test as it can show pregnancy 4 or 5 days earlier. therefore its a bit more sensitive than others. so if you are pregnant it will show better than other certain brands as it detects lower amounts of hGG. otherwise i dont know. hGG amount depends on everybody. Hope it helps. take care and fingers crossed for you.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess it's just a waiting game. Doesn't help when OH is convinced I am and keeps saying so! I've got the same weird metallic taste in my mouth that I had during my first pregnancy aswell. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for making me feel welcome on the board :) x

Sounds very promising hun, fingers crossed for you :)

TBH I have read of a few girls not getting :bfp:'s until 6 weeks pregnant. I would go to the docs and see if they will do bloods for you.

Hope it all works out for you.

Sounds very promising hun!! try a First response or a sensitive test!
Hope you get your BFP
xxx

I would do a digital if you are getting faint lines on other tests and are quite late. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->