I'm new... and still in shock!

nflores77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies -

I just got a BFP on Monday and yesterday went to get blood drawn. This I guess would be considered my rainbow baby since we lost one earlier this year. Hoping for a sticky and healthy baby. I'm also 37yrs old and have two older kids. My son is 18 and my daughter is 12. We don't want to find out the sex of this baby... we want a surprise. This is my hubby's first baby... and he is super anxious and wants to know but at the same time he doesn't if that make sense. ;)

Question: What pregnancy apps does everyone have on their phones that they recommend and like?

Congrats and welcome back!

I have Pregnancy + it's a great app and is free up until 14wks. It has daily blogs about what to expect, daily updates on what baby is doing and you can see scan pics from others who are in the same week as you to know what bub looks like.
Congrats on your pregnancy! xx

Congrats! I have an app called I'm Expecting. Updates everyday, different articles to look at, I just got it a week or so ago so haven't had it long but it was free and so far I love reading what is going on every week with this little bundle of joy starting to grow!

Thank you Ladies... I really like the APP - Pregnancy Journal. I have the actual hard copy that I was using during my MMC... and now have the app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->