I'm new and stupid

charlie

Reaction score
Ok. This is quite confessional but I need somewhere for me to offload.

A month ago my boyfriend of three years left me for a woman I knew, I did some really stupid things to make myself feeling better. I got drunk and started seeing a couple of different guys.

I ended up having sex with three guys in one week (I feel disgusted and ashamed, I know plenty of men do this... but I used to have high moral standards)

I had sex the 26th, 28th, 30th, 31st- Jan, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th - feb. This was exactly mid cycle. It didn't occur to me out of stupidity that I would fall pregnant.

I started feeling hot, achy, emotional and had a dual ache on one side of my stomach... so I took a test, it was a special test to detect HCG 6-8 DPO and it came up VERY faint positive- clearly I need to retest when I'm further along.

I feel heart broken... there's no way I'd want to lose or get rid of this baby but I'm not going to know who the father is and my whole family are going to be annoyed with me.

I guess I'm looking for support... .I'm going to stand by the consquences of my actions, though

charlie x

Hi hun, we wont judge you. i myself went a bit of the rails when i split from my last relationship. but you are facing up to it. and i realy respect that xxxx

Charlie welcome to BabyandBump hun.

As Dionne says - You are facing up to your mistakes but I would say the day you hold your baby it won't feel quite a mistake :wink:

Sometimes family DO NOT need to know everything. Sit down & have a think what you could say that may not sound so hard to them I know you may be saying "but thats lying" ... sometimes I think you have to lie to protect yourself. Thats my personal opinion.

Can I ask what test you used & when you would be due on?

:hugs:

The only way to know for sure Charlie would be to re-test hun.
Good luck an d i hope u get the result u want!
xx

its from webwomb and is an early detector (it says anywhere from 6po - 8 dpo)

it could be an evap line... but i got a feeling i am which is why im not 100% sure just to write the result off.... i've used it in the past and never had an evap with it- plus it came up within time limit after about 1 min and hasnt changed lighter or darker since taking it. am gonna take again tomorrow.

i will try and think of something to ease the shock but im not gonna tell the folks/ work/ anyone until im 12 weeks etc

charlie xxxx

ps. i know it's mad and it could be one of three men but i hope the BFP is correct.

Your not mad Charlie an I think most times we know regardless of what any test says esspecially when unplanned & not imagining those signs - I hope things pan out exactly as you want them too :hugs:

I believe congratulations are needed

:D

Hiya hun,

Good for you babe taking this on the chin......we have all made mistakes, hell if we didn't we would never learn, nor live come to that!

You are taking responsibility for your actions hun, there are lesser people who can do this who are IN a relationship, so hats off to you!

As for your family, I agree with Wobbles......who says they need to know everything, say what you like it dpesn't have to have all the facts in it :wink: go with how you feel babe, but worry about you, not them!

I really hope you get the result you want, and if it is a BFP......the fact you don't know who the father is, will not make any difference at all, you will be so focused on the pregnancy and the future, you'll have everything to look forward to! :hugs: x

I was up at 4 am and took another test, first test didn't work (no control window) 2nd test at 7 am another faint positive. I defo NEED to wait until Thursday to test.

I worked it out and I can use First Response sunday and get a clear accurate answer.

I think 2 positives (however faint) mean PREGNANT!

LOL

i cried.
charlie x

awww Congratulations.

As all the others said we all make mistakes, i've certainly made many in my younger years...especially where men have been involved.

You can find out who the father is further along the line.

Go and see your doctor asap and hopefully they'll be able to officially confirm things.

Do you have a good relationship with your mum? or a close friend? Would be good if you could confide in someone...but then again there's always us here!! :D

Keep us up-to-date xxx

I've been pregnant before and was forced to have an abortion (i was gonna be thrown out, cut out of my family, and even taken by my mum to the surgery and to sign the papers so i couldnt chicken out) I didn't want the abortion it was 2 years ago.

I can't tell my family yet- though now i live on my own and they wont have a choice. im scared if i tell anyone they will make me do that again.

so im sticking with you guys!
charlie

You do right Charlie :hugs:

Best of luck hun x

Congratulations & The Best of luck hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member