• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm new here and just wonder if anyone can help me?

sarah&bump198

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been googling away but cant seem to find any answers...

Im 37 weeks pregnant with my first, on thursday i started getting tummy pains and had to go to loo quite a bit, this then turned in to diarrehoea and the pain was excruitiating - like cramping in my tummy, still the same on friday but the pain felt worse so bad i was crying through it and my mum took me to the midwife to check but they just sent me home and told me i had a bug and to drink water. I felt fine other than the tummy ache, this lasted until about 10pm last night then it stopped i havent had tummy pains like that i just have a back ache which doesnt seem to be going away.

I know i havent eaten anything dodgy, i dont know whether my body is preparing me for labour? im just really scared now as i have never felt tummy pain like that and i dont think im going to be able to cope when i do go in to labour!!

Thank u in advance xx

Welcome to the forum :)
It could well be your body preparing as I have had a lot of cramps and clearouts etc
Also make sure you drink enough water because that can make the pain a lot worse.
If you are feeling that the pains are very uncomfy or unbearable ring your MW and explain it through with her .
It may be like mine,painful BH contractions (((hugs)))

Sounds like you have been havin a clear out before labour and the cramps maybe the start of things good luck xxx

Welcome!! Could be the start of things :)

Sounds like the start of things. With my first I got alot of cramp in my back basically like period cramp. Good luck

Might be the start of things for you

But Braxton hicks contractions are made a million times worse by being dehydrated, which you maybe if youve had an upset stomach id say drink as much as you pyhsically can hun and it may make it better

:hi: welcome to the forum hun, cant answer ur questions as ive no idea.....but goodluck :hugs:

i agree with the girls, make sure you keep hydrated and monitor the painns, if they get worse, call midwife !,

ps, welcome to B&B

Thanks for your replies!

I felt loads better yesterday few tummy aches but not as bad as the day before so im keeping an eye on it.

Think i may go for a longgg walk see if that helps to get it going, i want it over now :(

vomiting bug is going round i have been extra careful at washing hands etc.. as would not like it i have had it before i was pregnant and was awful :-(

Drink plenty of water hunny,
You may well be on the way to labour...could be the clear-out xx

Welcome to Baby 'n' Bump xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"