im new here and wanted to say hi

redz

Reaction score
hi my name is chantel and im 18 weeks pregnant with my 3 baby just wondered if any one would help me work out what to do on here havnt really got a clue !!! x

Haha well you've done well so far, first thread :)
Welcome to B&B and congrats one the little one!
If you need any help just private message me and I'll be happy to help :)

Hi Chantel,
Welcome to the forum :)
I am having my third also,its a great forum here and very friendly :)

Just jump in a reply to as many posts as you are interested in. Get to know us and we can get to know you :D Welcome and congrats!

Welcome :) Feel free to ask anything, someone will always have an answer :)

Hello there, and welcome! :) Just jump right on in and post in topics of interest to you. Don't be shy to ask questions - the girls here are so supportive and always have answers!

:hug:

Welcome and congratulations. They're a friendly bunch you've come to the right place, you'll be addicted before you know it :) x

well i guess i must start by telling you abit about myself!!!!
Im 28 and like i said got 18 weeks pregnant.I have a little girl called shakeelah who's 6 and a son called taariq who's 3 both a hand full.I also had a son called yousef who was born at 22w and 4 days he died at just 2 hours old he was my first child and would be 7 now.So i guess this time its baby no 4!!This baby however was not planned and i was on the pill but didnt realise till i was nearly 10 weeks.Obviously with having yousef and what happened to him there was no question on weather or not i would keep it.I believe that what is meant to be will happen and this is how i seem to get through life!!
Hope to here from anyone soon
Take care chantel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"