I'm new here! Questions!!

pennie

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've just arrived in T1...:happydance: have moved over from TTC even tho only there a few short weeks, did my BFP Announcement last week and have spent this week recovering from the lovely yet unexpected so soon shock!!

he he!! i'm well excited about being pregnant, think my due date will be 27th april 2010.. got first midwife appt a week tomorrow. What will happen/she do? do i need to take anything my doc was a bit rubbish!

also, i'm starving.. seriously i want to eat everything all the time is this normal? if i'm around 5-6weeks? my boobs are sore already, this is normal right? and i'm getting period type cramps, mild to moderate again this is normal yeah??:shrug:

xxx

Hello! Welcome to the first tri!! My EDD is 26th April, and right now I have sore boobs... I'm not hungry all the time, in fact the opposite - I can't bear most foods. But I'm sleeping like a trooper. Easily 10 hours at night and a 1-2 hour nap in the day.

Period type cramps are normal. I had them right from my BFP to a few days ago and now they've subsided.

af cramps are normal
sore boobs normal
starving normal :)

Midwife app you may need a urine sample but thats about it she will go through medical history ectect and refer you for scan app :)

Welcome and congrats

MANY congrats Pennie..
You can change your status to 'Pregnant' now :) i loved doing that hehehe

im due on 27th April 2010 too :)

CONGRATS once again... have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh yes, i have the sore boobs too.. more sore nipples actually but bbs feel very firm. ever without a bra it looks like im wearing one.

I have had cramps too.. although i have had a really bad cold for the past 3 days so have kind of forgotten the cramps. Just get the odd cramp here and there.

All normal hun.
:)
xxx

Congrats and welcome. Like everyone else has said, everything you're experiencing is totally normal.

:wave: like everyone said, it's all normal :)

I'm also due 27th April, and have got hugely inflated boobs already, alng with the cramps, and raging hunger!

Unfortunately I don't have my booking appointment with the MW until 21st September! :hissy: Apparently you have to be close to 10 weeks here before they'll see you...

hi congrats! you sound very similar to me!! i feel hungry all the time, as in my tummy rumbles a lot as though i should be eating, but then i often get waves of sicky feelings and cant eat, but will then make up for it later on...cant eat too much at once so lots of little snacks throughout day wen not feeling pukey!!
also my boobs kill, never had pains there when i was due on, but now it kills and my nipples especially, they look like they could kill someone they are that pointy out!! i also had period pains the other day, btu seem to have gone now!! think i am due april 24th, its all a bt complicated but am going to see midwife on thrus....cant wait!!! just gotta tell work, which i am dreading cos they are soooo nosy and dont want to say its the midwife, so will just say an appointment, a personal one if they ask!

Hi there and congrats! If you're not already, make sure your taking a good prenatal vitamin, you need to get enough folic acid (talk to your doctor about how much you'll need to take).

If you feel starving already, thats great! Fill up on high-protein and high-calcium foods and have little snacks throughout the day to keep your energy up. When I found out I was pregnant I was starving all the time too - now at 7 weeks I don't feel hungry at all. So when you're hungry - take advantage of it and get the nutrients you and your baby need to grow and be healthy.

Also, write down any questions you think of from now till your midwife appointment so you don't forget to ask her :)

Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->