Im New Here

Hohfette

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am new here, this is my 1st time ever posting on a website other than facebook. LOL Which I must confess fb is my obsession :D

But Im actually here for a question to be answered or at least to hear if you ladies have ever had this happen to you. Im 28 years old, I already have my 1st child a baby girl -well shes 9 yrs old now, but still my baby!- and my husband and I are trying to conceive. We finally decided after being together for 7 years now, and being married for 2 of those years, that we are ready! It took us so long because hes Military and if there are any Military Wives here, you know its a tough decision to make unless it just happens! :) ANYWAY! Moving on, I do have a question, so here it is:

My last period was Aug 28th, it was my normal 3 day cycle sometimes it lasts 4 days just depends. Well September came around I was sooo emotional and crying so much it didnt really click in my head that I could be pregnant because my husband and I have tried for 5 years and no baby ever came for us. And so I just thought it was going to be a late period for that month. Well I didnt realize I missed it until the 1st of October came around and I thought OMG:dohh: how could I have not noticed that! So Im all excited and happy for 3 days straight (oct 1,2,&3) Well October 4th came around and Im having brown discharge (light w a dark tint to it) So I figure well dang, theres my period. So I plan on it being tht but about 8pm that same night, it stopped and Ive not had that happen sense. Well I kept having light cramps like it was going to start soon though, so I kept waiting all weekend and nothing just cramps. I took a preg test over that weekend and it said negative. So I freaked out took off to my doctor and she gave me a preg test it said Im not pregnant and that Ive not got an STD. But she asked me if I had certain symptoms (for Ovarian Cancer) which I didnt have them except missed period and light cramps. She said if it were more severe then Id have them for 2-3 weeks usually. And she told me to go home and treat my body like Im pregnant until a week or 2 later and just take another pregnancy test and we can go from there. So, Ive been freaking out ever sense thinking there is just no way my husband and I could be having a baby sense its been this long. I know some ppl are that lucky but I cannot imagine it getting to be us. So Im worried it could be Ovarian Cancer or something like Ulcers, or a Cyst or something.

So i really need you ladies opinions! Has this ever happened to you? What was the outcome? I need some answers because everytime I look it up online nothing but pregnancy comes up and I need to know what else it could be. I was so freaked out in the drs office i didnt think to ask. And Ive called her a few times but shes always busy an only works out here for 3 days a week then she goes to a bigger clinic to work.

I haven't had this happen to me but good luck and I hope you get your :BFP: just relax and take it one step at a time.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Welcome to BnB!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddespumpkins.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->