• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm new here

Happynest14

Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm new here! Have been trying to conceieve my third for about 2 years with no luck! I'm on cd 12 temps higher than they ever been and I am spotting pink which never happen ever ! So I guess we will see how this cycle goes

hiya!

im also ttc my third! only entering my 2nd/3rd cycle (not sure im counting my first as came off the coil).

i fell first try with my first two so this is feeling a bit slow...

sorry to hear you have been struggling ttcing for so long

good luck with the extra symptoms, i think anything different to normal sounds promising. did you do anything different this month?

I stopped everything all the extra stuff all stopped I'm just eating tons of fruit and trying not to stress making being more fun or were trying to hopefully let it come!! And yeah I know the new symptoms are so exciting but freighting and crazy because pre o I'm usualy 97.2 and below and it so wierd there are 97.7 and up I think I of today if not I will soon!

Hi ladies! I am trying to concieve my first for around three or four years (on and off) and nada! We are trying a few more cycles and approaches then will be considering adoption!

Aww well it's been a
Long road for most of us but I'm glad your not giving up!

More brown spotting today tmi! Temp dropped a couple points! Idk what going in I hope I get a temp shift soon is what this spotting is

I have my fingers crossed for you. I have absolutely no idea when I ovulated but I'm going to say anywhere from Sunday till today!

i have no idea what goin on with me! My temps are as high as some of my post O temps from last month but no temp shift so confusing!? Anyone willing to look at my chart and let me know what they think I going on! https://fertilityfriend.com/home/446caf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"